Getting Closer..

Kagami's Point of View:

School was finally over and I could finally leave the awkward situation with Adrien but I felt a small hand on my shoulder. It was the beautiful girl I've had feelings for, for a while now.

"Hey..Kagami. Can I talk to you?" She asked awkwardly with a beautiful pink tint to her cheeks.

"About?" I smiled at the slightly smaller girl.

She studied me for a moment, but then she stopped and focuses on what she was meant to ask me.

"Sexualities... Not b-being s-straight.." She looked down at the ground and whispered.

I was shocked.

"What could she possibly mean by that?"

"Huh?" She asked.

"Did I say that out loud?" I chuckled.

"Yeah.." She smiled anxiously. "I'll talk about it at my house meet me there." She laughed nervously.

"But I'll be there faster I have a car, why don't you just ride with me?" I questioned her methods.

"You'll see, I bet I can beat you to my house." She winked at me.

I grabbed my book and started reading where I left off. I'm currently on chapter 10 now.

We made it to Marinette's house and somehow she got there before me, I was shocked.

"How did yo-" I was nearly speechless.

"I don't know, it's magic I guess." She smirked.

Marinette grabbed my hand and dragged me to her room. I looked around and seen pictures of Adrien all over the place but I decided to ignore it.

"So about the conversation with Lila.." She took a deep breath. "I'm not straight, Kagami. I'm pansexual." She whispers.

I was a little surprised, I thought Marinette was straight.

"I'm glad you felt comfortable enough to tell me this." I said while hugging her tightly and wrapping my hands around her waist.