Chapter 1

It was the first day, Ishimaru walked down to the school with bubbling excitement.
He got to the school, he spotted his new teacher and his new classmates! But, one boy got his eye more-so than anyone else there. But there's no time for silly banter like that! He pushed his feelings down, and introduced himself, "I am Kyotaka Ishimaru! A pleasure to meet all of your acquaintances!" A girl with pale white fair skin introduced herself as Celestia Ludenberg, an oddly outlandish name compared to anyone he had met before, but he didn't care, he wasn't focused on her. There were many interesting people there, but most of them didn't strike his attention, I mean he wasn't all that into girls anyway. He was very conflicted with these emotions, I mean what kind of psycho falls in love with a person they don't even know the name of!? And he doesn't even know if he likes guys! How can he possibly be in love with a person he has so little information on? Again he tried to push these emotions away, but to no avail. It was irritating, he was always such a good student and now he can't even pay attention in class, these emotions to him are like breaking bones to you and me.
It is now the end of the day and everyone is on their way home, the person he had been infatuated with was finally gonna be far away, so maybe he could forget about his feelings, but then, a tall, muscular boy approaches him, the same boy he had taken a liking to since the second he laid his eyes on him. "Hey, dude. I didn't catch your name earlier, I'm Mondo Owada!" He said with a stern but interestingly calm voice, "I'm Kyotaka Ishimaru." he then replied, feeling like an idiot for overthinking this so much, they're relationship was and would remain plutonic, or... atleast that's what they think...
He watched the boy leave with contentment, was this what he had wanted? Just a conversation? No... he was happy, but not in the wanted to be. He was happy about the attention, but it only gave him a slight flutter, what he wanted was a hurricane.