chapter 3

Friday morning, finally. After this it's the weekend, then he'd be able to get over this idiotic crush. He entered the classroom and was greeted by Kirigiri, "Hello, Ishimaru. You're on time as usual." She said with a welcoming smile. "Oh, hello Kirigiri. I'm glad to see you're in a good mood this morning. "Yes, I've had a good morning so far. There's a limited amount of things that could ruin it for me" she added with a bigger smile. Just then Mondo walked into the classroom. He was hoping he wouldn't come that day, but... maybe this was better. He was also greeted by Kirigiri, although he responded with "I'm doing just fine! Why do you ask, HUH? Think I need your sympathy, do ya'?" That made him confuse himself on why he had ever fallen in love with such a douche-bag. That was it, he wouldn't tolerate his crush anymore. Although it was hard to let go of his first ever crush, he had to. "Hey, that was kinda pretty shitty of you, man" he exclaimed in retaliation of his rudeness. "THIS IS NONE YOUR DAMN BUSINESS GOODY-TWO-SHOES!" He shouted angrily, they got into a huge argument. Eventually their classmate, Naegi, into the room. "Hey knock it off!" He shouted at them, Naegi was followed by the rest of their class. "Wow, it's only the first week, and you guys are already getting into fights?" Said Asahina, another classmate of theirs. "And you're implying that you guys haven't gotten into a single fight this entire week?" Said Mondo angrily, "well yeah, I've been getting along very well with Sakura!" She said with a mischievous grin. "Uhm... who's Sakura?" Asked Naegi, the question everyone was thinking but no one dared to ask. "I am" said a tall and extremely muscular, long haired girl. "Oh, uh.. mo offence or anytuing!" Said Naegi, "None taken." Mondo and Ishimaru kept practically snarling at eachother for the rest of the day. At the end of the day he got home feeling even more deflated than the day before, he was so persistant about getting rid of his crush, but somehow not having the crush was even worse than having it in the first place. He felt lost and alone for the rest of the day. At least he could keep himself company with his crush, but now he had nothing.