Chapter 10

Skylar's POV

Andy:"Sky."
Me:"hm."
Andy:"When we get home please open my gift last."
Me+Heather:"Are you stupid?"
Andy:"No!"
Me:"So you called me just to tell me that."
Andy:"Yeah."
Me+Heather:"Jeeze this kid!"

Me and Heather laughed.

Darina:"Ever thought about a DNA test?"
Heather:"Why?"
Darina:"Just to make sure you two are not twins."

Me and Heather laughed at her.

Heather:"We actually had one done when we were six years old our mothers thought that maybe they accidentally took two identifiable twins on our date of birth even though I was two weeks before Sky  ."
Daniel:"What?"
Me:"I remember that day like it was yesterday."
Andy:"It was also the day Sky's mom died."
Darina:"Your mom died, Sorry."
Me:"It's okay."

Brioc:"we are there."
Me:"This is the second time I heard those words today."

I quickly hopped out of the car followed by Andy then Darina after Heather who was After Daniel and last Brioc.

Me:"What happens inside."
Andy:"The moment you walk in there your nose sense is heightened you know what that means then when you found your mate you can go party it's why me and Danny (Daniel) came."
Daniel:"Am I suppose to be the Danny?"
Andy:"Yes!"

****
Andy:" How old is Andrew?"
Brioc:"Why do you want to know?"
Andy:"Never seen him in the no mate gathering."
Brioc:"His 18 and he never went to the no mate gathering cause every year since he was sixteen he had the same excuse about not going to the no mate gathering.
Heather:"What was his excuse?"
Brioc:"I'm not ready."
Heather:"You not ready for what."
Darina:"Andrew's excuse was always I'm not ready."
Heather:"Ohh
Me:"How old are you."
Darina:"I'm 21 Brioc is 22.

Awkard silent.............

We walked for 5 minutes then we got there.

Ten minutes later we heard a announcement that said All no mate wolves go to the hall.
And Darina has been yapping about her mate.

Darina:"I'm soooooo excited but nervous at the same time it's been like this for the past five years, excited cause I might find him but also nervous cause I might not find him but for the nervousness it's both what if I find him what if I don't, will I have to wait any longer, will I not,Will he accepted me , will he not, Is he younger than me or not Is.......

Brioc cut her off.

Brioc:"Any questions Skylar?"
Me:"Uhm yeah Is it possible that when you like fourteen, you both fourteen and you have met your mate do you know it's her or him or what?"
Brioc:"You don't , okay remember wolves shift when they are sixteen and Alpha blooded wolves fifteen, before you shift you don't have a wolf so they don't know."
Me:"Why don't Alpha blooded wolves not go to the mate gathering when they are fifteen?"
Brioc:"Fifteen is the year you must train."
Me:"Kay"

Before I could register the words he said I was pushed to the ground by a strong force and before I was consumed by the darkness I heard the word.

"Mine"

.........................................................................

AUTHORS NOTE

HI YOU REMEMBER WHEN I SAID I quickly hopped out of the car followed by Andy then Darina after Heather who was after Daniel and last Brioc.

Please comment the order of how they hopped out if the car if you think you know 😂😂😂😂😂

I love you

Mostly just read out