Chapter 20

Skylar's POV

"Sky!"

What, what now!?

"Skylar wake up you have school today!"

Me:"Leave me alone Heather."

"I'm not Heather now wake up!"

Me:"Five more minutes."

I was about to go back to sleep but I was roughly shaken.

Me:"What! What!"

I say getting of my bed.

It was J, this fool look at this now he's laughing. Can you believe this dude, so first he wakes me up from my beauty sleep now he's laughing?

Jordan:" First of all, I'm not Heather, my voice ain't squeaky and annoying like hers and secondly you are supposed to know that they not here, It's been three days."
Me:" I know J it's just that stuff."
Jordan:" So how you feel about your first day of school without Heather and Andy I bet you happy."
Me:" Yes! I'm happy my friends left me!"
Jordan:" You were being sarcastic right?"
Me:" Yes!"
Jordan:" I'mma leave you to it but remember that Andy and Heather have to go to new schools so you lucky, going to a new school is awful which reminds me of May."
Me:" Don't even say her name."

He laughed and left my room

Andy and Heather, well I face time with them everyday at night, Andy said she's adjusting fine to Luna and Heather is dating some werewolf whose mate rejected him then Andrew dates with the person who rejected Heather's boyfriend. The drama they have."

I quickly went to the bathroom and did my morning routine when I was done I decided to get dressed in black jeans and a black Hoodie written 'Don't mind my sas'. Then walked downstairs, I'm at the pack house so things go differently around here we have a big bus to go to school and we all have to eat breakfast together in the dining room.

"Sky!"

I looked over to the person who called me  it's May, my supposed Beta, she's annoying and well she's her, her entire being annoys me , she keeps reminding me about my supposed might be dead mate, like is it any of her business? She also keeps saying things like 'you are Alpha, you have to find a heir'.

May:"Come sit here!"

Like seriously this girl, I also have other people to see, she should just go to hell.

Instead of going to her I went to Julia and sat there, she's cool.

Julia:" Hey "
Me:" Sup."
Julia:" Problems with May again?"
Me:"  I always have problems with May."
Julia:" On the bright side, you not the only one."

We laughed.

Julia:" Heard about Heather and Andy."
Me:" yeah, so how are you and Brian doing."

Brian is her mate she got hers a year  ago

Julia:" We cool,So I heard you guys met prince Brioc."
Me:" The whole royal family !"

A few eyes turned to me.

Me:"What?"

That got them to mind their own business.

"Oh dear future Alpha, where is thy mate."

"Oh no child, do not ask that question because our dearest Alpha would feel sad."

"But we do not have a heir to the throne."

Julia:" Sounds like something Carla would do."
Me:" Yeah."

Okay Carla, she is some future Alpha of some pack, she's here because her mate is here but he is a baby, she also seems to forget that I'm the future Alpha here  and she's like the worst version of May at least she's here for two months and not forever.

Julia:"This girl seems to forget she's just a visitor here."
Me:"Wanna remind her?"
Julia:" Do I ever say no to drama."

We decided to walk to Carla.

Julia:" Carla you just applied for a death wish."

........................................................................
AUTHORS NOTE

HIII😂 YOU LIKE JULIA?
I THINK SHE'S FINE BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK.

I love you
Mostly just read out