Chapter 3-Trust

SK's POV

"No no's your coming with me and that's final " he said pulling me with him and entangled my fingers with mine.

And suddenly Maaya stopped us and said " Ash  where are you going without me? you promised to take me to your home today right."

AK's POV 

What nonsense is this girl talking? There is a limit for her words and she had crossed it. I turned back to see my Rowdy blinking back her tears and she quickly untangled her hand from mine and walked away and made a call to someone ,I pushed away that Maaya who was clinging to me as soon as I saw my rowdy moving away from my eyesight.

SK's POV

I quickly made a call to Pugazh anna and he informed me that he and Rakshan anna were close to the hotel and they will come there  in 2 mins.

I walked towards the main gate and the next second Rakshan anna's car came and Rakshan anna and Pugazh anna came out of the car.

AK's POV

I ran till the main gate to find Rakshan and Pugazh and I understood that my rowdy had called her brothers and  I quickly called Pugazh and told him my situation how this idiot had messed up my time with my rowdy and how much I wanted to spend time with my rowdy.

Pugazh's POV

When Ashwin explained his situation I understood that he loves papa and I have also seen love for mapillai in papa's eyes so I said 

"Sirrappa panidalam mappillai nee yepidiyachu Papa ku theriyama Rakshan car la yeridu mathatha naanum Rakshanum pathukarum "

"Thanks machan"

I cut the call and dragged Rakshan away without Papa seeing us then I waited until Ashwin got in the car and then explained everything to Rakshan and we got inside Ashwin's car and left.

SK's POV

I turned back to see Ashwin's car leave and there were 2 people in it and I couldn't see in the darkness who the 2 people were but it must be Ashwin and Maaya  who else will it be?

I got inside the front seat without looking at whether Pugazh anna or Rakshan anna was sitting in the driver seat.

As soon as I got in the car moved even before I wear the seatbelt I turned around to see which anna was sitting and I found Ashwin.

"What are you doing here?"

"Driving" he replied casually

"Do you realize that you in Rakshan anna's car driving home with the wrong girl"

"I realize that I'm in Rakshan's car driving home the right girl and do you know even Rakshan realizes he is right now driving home in my car."

So my annas planned it with him

"Now you can't escape my questions"He said.

"I'll answer them if you answer me a question"

"Anytime for you Rowdy"

"Why didn't you tell me you are in a relationship "

"I was never in and am not in any relationship with anyone now will you answer my question?"

"Stop it Ashwin I know what is going on I saw it with my own eyes"

I said with tears flowing from my eyes.

AK's POV

It hurt me when she used Ashwin instead of ashwineyy

It felt like 1000 needles poking my heart when tears flowed out from her eyes, I stopped the car near her home and cupped her face and said 

"Sivaangi ma look here i am not in a relationship with anyone, and to say the truth I have not been comfortable with any other women except Amma,akka and ofc you.I don;t know how you made your name come in your name in this list but ithuthaan unmai, unkita vara andha magic life la vera yaa kittayum varadhu.Adha suttalum recreate panna mudiyathu.do you trust me ?"

She looked into my eyes.

Sk's POV

I looked into his eyes only to realize that I had made a mistake in not trusting him.

"I trust you"

He looked at me with a big smile on his face

"I'm sorry Ashwineyy"

"Ashwineyy" he mimicked me and laughed 

I hit him with my tiny hands and then joined with him in his laughter.It just felt perfect.

"Sorry ashwineyy I hurt you right"

"You can never hurt me ma "

"Ok Ashwineyy bye."

"bye ma but nee poidan aaganuma ?"

"Po Ashwineey late aayiduchu aprom veetuku poitu call pannu Bye!"

"Bye ma!"

And he left for his home.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing it was ashwineyy.

"Hello" I called out in my sleepy voice.

"Sorry ma thoongitu irkumodhu disturb pannitana?"

"Paravala Ashwineeyyy sollu"

"Ma nethi marandhutan but song eppo recording epo practice?"

"Ellam ok than Ashwineyy  naalaiku contract kooda sign panniduven."

"Epo.............................."

TBC..;