6.Kulfi

Note :not proof read ignore mistakes

AK's POV

We were in the airport, when Sathish ran and came to us pulling a girl with him I tensed when I saw that girl.

My rowdy came to my side held my hands tightly went on her heels and whispered 

"I trust you"

That made me smile.

Sathish:Ithu ennoda sister Sarthara

Then Sathara came to me and said 

"Ashwin do you know that I am such a big fan of you and I have followed all your works. And do you want to catch up anytime just we 2 and maybe we can  have a coffee in a 5star cafe"

Sk:Oh avaruku copy adikura pazhakam illa sondha brains dhaan.

AK:Ma vera level ma nee.

Master:Paaruda en chellatha epdi maaritaa nu.

Everyone laughed heartfully except 2 people who were irritated (you know who they are.)

We all then picked up our luggages and went outside to find a van waiting for us.We all decided to take rest explore the mansion and plan on where all to go today .

After about 30mins we reached the mansion and we found out that there were 6 rooms and 16 of us.

So we divided the rooms as

room1:Ashwin,Rakshan,Pugazh

Room 2:Sivaangi,Rithika,Pavithra

room 3:Dharsha,Kani,Sunitha

room4:Bala,Sarath,Sakthi

room 5:Sam,Sathish

room 6:Sree,sathara

So we decided to divide the rooms like this.

Sathara:No way I'm sharing a room with anyone give me a seperate room.

Sunitha:Learn to adject girl you wont get everything you want everytime 

Sathara:Stop advising me I know what to do.

Pavithra:then you itself do what you know to do.Nambalam polam vanga.

And then we all walked to our rooms.

Sathara's POV

I was pissed of because of the happenings of the day.This joker girl never left ash's side.I had to do something to her,and it will be done before we leave mumbai.

(Author's POV:Mavale epdi panrenu naanum paakuren enna thaandi nee senjuduviyaa?)

Sivaangi's POV

We left Sathish and his sister in the hall and them moved to our assigned rooms.

For the rest of the day all of us except Sathish nd his sister planned on where to travel what to explore and how much careful we need to be because of covid-19.

Time quickly passed away and everyone went to bed.

And I wasn't sleepy,I walked up to the balcony and enjoyed the chill air,Mumbai was a bustling city day or night traffic and sounds used to fill our ears or that's what I heard,but due to night curfew the city was exceptionally peaceful and silent this night.

"kulfi,kulfi" I heard someone shout on the road, there was a man in his 60's or 70's  his shirt was a bit torn and it seemed like he was really struggling to sell the kulfi in the middle of the night,I looked around and found Pugazh anna's suitcase in the hall I took a new shirt from it collected some money from my purse grabbed a mask and decided to help that old man and also reward myself with a kulfi.

I walked out of the mansion and went to the kulfi man 

"Bhaiyya Kulfi "I shouted.

the man then tuned towards me and smiled. 

"Kitne kulfi chahiye beti?"(how much kulfi do you want)

  "Bhaiya pehle ye lijiye"(take this first bhaiyaa),I said handing over the new  shirt. 

"dhanyavaadh bacchhi"(thank you child)

"Bhiayya ek kulfi"(Bhaiyya one gulfi pls)

while doing all this I felt a strong gaze on me,

I ignored it got some kulfi and even gave the person selling gulfi more money even when he refused to take it. I still felt that gaze and when I turned back I found no one.

I shrugged away and walked away my whole concentration on the kulfi,and so I hit myself on a warm comfortable surface.I looked up and saw ashwineyy.

"Ashwineyyy inga enna panra?"

"Neenga enna madam panringa?"

"Paatha theriyala? kulfi saapduren"

"Intha timela thaniya vanthu kulfi saapte aaganuma?"

"Naan rowdy Ashwineyy enaku enna bayam?"

he chuckled and I also didn't want to make a fuss of the fact that I helped the old struggling man,appa has said that 'namma senjalaam solli kaatanum nu avasyam illa namma naladhu senjaa podhum nu'

"adhu irukatum epdi naan veliya irukenu ungluku theriyum?"

"enaku thukam varla ma adhan na veliya vandhen aprom veliya vandhu paatha pugazh bag openaa irunthichu, and door  lock pannama irunthuchu   so I came out and found you giving the shirt  and extra to the old man that proves your generosity ma."

He said and interwinted his hands with mine I blushed at his sudden movement and to hide it I put my concentration on to the gulfi.

Sk"Late aa aayiduchu  polama?"

AK:Beachuku polama?

SK:enna en dialogue neenga solringa? 

Ak:ethana naalaiku than neeye solluva?

we laughed.a few minutes of silence prevailed,it was comfortable not awkward,the silence that even a talkative person like me would enjoy that to with the person next to me I would walk down the road endlessly.

Ak:nalla irukula peaceful weather,perfect silence and the person who we...we

he stuttered for a sec.

AK:and the person whom we admire the most next to us,the person who thought us to smile and enjoy the life the way it is ,Is next  to us

I was surprised and shocked at the same time I was expecting something simple like a friend or a well wisher.

Ak:yen ethuvum pesa maatingra?

Sk:IDK,maybe because  the silence is comfortable and not awkward like when it is whenever I share it with anyone else.

he smiled.

He checked the time it was 1:15

Ak:ma romba late aayiduchu namba polama?

sk:mm

I nodded looking for a dustbin to throw the kulfi stick.

AK:Inga thaa ma naa atha poturen

he got the stick from me and threw it into the dustbin near by and then came,silence between us it was nice and peaceful.

he again held my hand,i smiled I could walk like this forever.I  want someone to give me answers of what I'm feeling,what he is feeling,but right now I cleared my mind and  walked.

Comment paanunga aprom andha star button click panna marakaadhinga.

BYE

WITH LOVE,
YOUR AUTHOR
Vi