5.TRIP?

SK's POV

It has been a week since my song recording is over even my shoots for don movie is over now I have nothing to do.My yearing for meeting the CWC2 cast is growing day by day.I was thinking about these things when I got a call.It was Ravoofa ma'am

"Hello ma'am"

"HI da epdi iruka?"

"Na'an nalla iruken ma'am neenga epdi irukinga?"

"Naan nalla iruken da unaku oru surprise!"

"Enathu ma'am"

"Nee aprom CWC2 full team except chefs, Shakila,Madurai Muthu and Thangadurai everyone are coming.And supersinger lenthu Sam vishal,SreeNisha and satish aprom avunga 3 per side lenthu yaaraachu so neenga ellam Mumbai ku oru tip poga poringa accomadation ku ellam naanga kudukurom oru periya mansion anga thaan ellarum stay pannuvinga neenga ellarum mumbai full ah travel panni vlogs panna poringa mediamasons channel ku ."

"Nejama va ma'am"

"aama da"

"Naan kandipa varen ma'am."

"Ok da naalaiku kaalela 6 am ku bus vandhidum anga irundhu you all will go to airport ella charges lam naanga paathikurom all you guys main intent will be to give content so that all the vlogs should be in trending."

"Ok ma'am"

"Bye da"

I checked the time it was 8:00pm

I ran to the hall where amma appa and vinayak were sitting without leaving a gap for breath I explained  about everything and my parents they accepted it.

We then had our dinner I packed p my bags and went to sleep as I had to wake up early the next morning.

TH NEXT MORNING 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm at 5am.

I quickly freshened up and checked my phone there was a message from Ashwin

'Hi rowdy sorry I'll not be able to make it to the trip
Do enjoy with the rest of the fam and don't forget to send me the photos 

I have continuous short film and album song shoots 
I'll call you later .

Bye.
Yours
Ashwineyyy.'

One of the main reason I got excited for the trip was that I'll be able to meet him

I decided to shut my mouth and I walked down to the hall with my bag.

And the bus was there.

I bid a bye to amma appa and left in the bus.

IN THE BUS

Pu:Hi papa.

All others:hi Sivaangi/thangam/thangachi/sivu papa etc.

:SK:HI

I said and took a seat I was still upset that ashwin wasn't coming for the trip.

Pu:Sathish,Sam and Sree namba kooda airport la join pannipanga and Sathish is bringing  someone with him.

I just nodded.

Ra:yen thangam pesama okanthiruka?

Pavi:Sir varlala adhaan madam ipdi irukanga.

SK"Athuu.. apdilam illa"

And we talked until we reached the airport.

Sree and Sam joined us and it seemed that we would only meet Satish in the plane with some one IDK whom.