8

Spike  thought that he should go back and tell Buffy  that him and Arianna decide to stay in L.A he got to the house  and saw buffy
"Hey buffy "
"Spike  your back is Arianna with you ?"

"No ummmm shes in L.A still in fact  thats why Im here see me and her have decided  to stay there  Permanently "

Buffy sits in the living  room amd thinks .

"I know its not what you wanted  to here but its just that she feels alot better there then here theres not alot  of  Pressure there and Angle offered us a job to work with him and his team and we said yes "

Buffy smiled  thats grate news better  then mine

"Whats yours ?"

She shows the ring

"Wow whos the lucky  guy?"

"Its Riley  actually  ummm he came  back and we just got to know one other aging  and were geting married ."

"You found your mate "

"Ya i have what bout you ?"

Spike smiled  and nods "i have with your sister actually  we fell in love and ummm will it just happen  "

"Im really happy  for you Spike  and im glad your doing something for the both of you guys . "She needs this  100 % "

Spike  gets up and leaves .

He got to l.a and saw Arianna  asleep  . He laughs "she always likes to stay up for me

Angle nods "that she does  "so how was buffy?"

"Good  shes actually  engaged "
"Wow thats awesome  you didnt tell her about me and faith did you ?"

"Do I look stupid  . I mean what was i to say . By the way your ex boyfriend is with your ex rivel?"

Angle  laughs "ya your right that would be a bad conversion "

Spike  picks up Arianna  and brings her to the  room for her to sleep