4

(Still angles p.o.v)

I look and Buffy and sigh.

"You know I'm right look i have a place there where she be safe and she can relax.  Witch is what the doctor wants .

"I know that angle but what if she wakes up and sees shes in other town ? She will think she got tacken against her will .

"Buffy Im not going to kidnappe her come on im not stupid.  No me and spike will wait for her to wake up feeling a bit better and then talk to her about leaveing .

Buffy sighs . "Ok if  she agrees to it she can go but i tell ya you better have a lot of books to read for her cuz she loves to read . "Are you kidding she will be in heaven with all the books i got there . Like im sure we will have to bring her food cuz of all the reading she will be doing.  I laugh. 

"Will we should go to giles place i mean i forgot Willow and Tara are there and if they see spike carrying Arianna inside they will think the worst .

"Cant be that bad "

"lets just say the group dosent like spike as much as they liked you

(At giles house)
Spike  carrys Arianna down to the room and lets her sleep he watches  her and worries  . He heard voices and went up and saw Willow  and Terra   Arguing with Giles.

"What were we to do I mean we cant slay monsters like Buffy can Arianna  was the olny other  Option"  said Willow

"Yes but shes not as strong  as buffy is . Willow  she olny has half the power that buffy dose  she cant fight like her . Witch is why her body has  Shut down because  she  Overexerted herself"

Spike  sighs "yes and now shes sick "

"Oh back off your olny doing this so buffy will like you more "

"Im more in this for Arianna then her Willow  I care about her safty unlike you . And dont say other wise I seen how you treat  her "

Buffy walks in . "So have I "

"Buffy  you have to understand "

"I do Willow  you wanted  to keep me safe  but you don't get to pick who can fight my battles for me . I mean look at whats happen.  Arianna  is sick because she pushed herslef to much . So witch is why as of now Arianna  is off limits  to you guys . "

Spike  looks at buffy

"Buffy you cant mean it shes are friend " said Willow

"And my sister and i have to do what's  right by her and as of right now her  Health is what im worried about  "