Pilot

Authors Note:(y/n) had feelings for Eren even before they became "step-siblings". It's like holy shit the guy I've been crushing on forever became my mf stepbrother. It's like the shock factor yk, and Erens family is filthy rich so😍🙏

(Y/N) : Your name
(M/N): Moms name

(Just the basics because Eren is gonna be calling your mom by her name, now enjoy the story!!)

Also, there is gonna be a character playing your little brother, his name is Austin. He is in 4th grade and he is your only full sibling.

_________________________________

"(y/n) dinner is ready," said your little brother Austin, knocking on your door loudly

"Okay coming," you said,

It's been 2 weeks since you've moved in with the Jaegers, and you still find yourself getting ready quickly before eating dinner together with your family. Well how can you not, you live with the hottest boy at your high school. You catch yourself staring and blushing when he looks directly into your eyes. Okay yes, it's bad to have a huge crush on your stepbrother but you couldn't help it, he was just so captivating.

After you've finished putting on light makeup to prepare to go downstairs, you put on a sage green cami top, paired with black leggings.

simple but effective

and head to the kitchen. 

"Ahh there you are (y/n), we were waiting for you to start eating," said Grisha

"Oh you didn't have to do that, but thank you very much," you said politely

There was only a seat right next to Eren open which made you slightly panic inside because of his attractiveness, but you sat at the open seat anyways despite the fear.

He smells sweet, almost like eggnog, and he has his usual messy bun with a few strands out the front. His side profile is perfect, and he's wearing a plain white tee and grey joggers.

Gosh, he's so hot,

You can see faintly see an outline of his upper muscles through the fabric of his tee, it sends a quick shiver down your spine as you try to focus on something else. It was too much, all too much for you.

But keep it in (y/n) he's your stepbrother.  I mean we're not related in any way and you only knew him before from his reputation at school, but it still feels promiscuous. Eren had no idea you even existed before your parents introduced you to each other, you played it off like you had no idea as well but it was a lie. You had a crush on Eren even before you moved into his house with your family and started calling him your "Stepbrother". You often saw him in the hallway and admired his long hair.

"So (y/n) how has school been." Says your Mom

The real answer would be unbearable, you often saw girls flirting with Eren from every direction, and it made you sick to your stomach. You just wanted to step in and claim him as yours and tell every one of them to back off. The worst part is, he's usually flirting back with them, and that's what breaks you into pieces. You fell in love with a player. Even if Eren did have any interest in you in some imaginary world, it wouldn't be worth anything, nor do you any good because our parents would never allow it.

You zap out of your daydream and reply,

"Oh yeah it's been good, being a freshman is sorta difficult, and very new, but I'm getting used to all of it. I've made a few friends too, so I guess things are going as well as they can be at the stage of life I am in right now."  You said with uncertainty in the tone of your voice