Family secrets

The constellations of stars up in the sky known for their celestial superiority in the vast cosmos reflected a puzzled tint tonight.

Curiosity killed the cat, isn't it?

The night felt exceptionally colder than any other night. Seokjin could tell the change in the aura of the surrounding as he went closer towards the prohibited door.

The basement.

The place was so cold and bizarre-looking due to the odd kind of emptiness it possessed. Maybe tonight seokjin got curious because he couldn't fall asleep for the last few days.

The eerie sounds didn't let him close his eyes. So, he wanted to know what is there? After fighting with his fear a lot he tip-toed towards the basement while his mom was sleeping.

No one will know.

The door opened with a creepy creak sound as he pushed it. His hands slightly shook looking at the darkness. He gripped the lamp light tightly in slight fear.

His gaze landed on the walls.

What the hell in the world was the letter 'D' written everywhere? He looked closer and saw scratches too.

His heart told him to not go further inside. Yet he was curious to see. Curious to know the unknown secrets his father hides and his mother never talks about.

His curiosity was at its peak today so he walked more into the room. While glancing at the things here and there his heart stopped for a moment what he saw.

A woman in a white dress sitting in the farthest corner of the room. She was curled up to herself, her hands hugging her knees, her long hairs sprawled all over her face. She was rocking her body at a slow pace, biting her nails. she looked possessed to seokjin.

And suddenly she turned her head. Her eyes meeting seokjin. At this point, seokjin was fucking scared beyond limits. A scream erupted from his mouths as the lady started crawling towards him slowly. The lamp fell from his hands in fear and he ran towards the door.

His heart was pounding loudly and tears fell from his face in fear and panic. But before he could go out of the door he collided with a strong body and fell to the ground. Even in the dark, he could tell it was his dad. And for a moment he felt safe but unknown to him it was going to be one of the horrible nights in his life.

He looked back in instinct and to his surprise, he saw the lady rooted in his place in fear. Her eyes stuck on his father. She wasn't moving at all.

His father switched on the dim lights of the room.

'What are you doing here? Didn't your mom tell you not to disturb my work? Wait, you are so curious right boy then stay here locked with the lady tonight? You need to be taught to be extra adventurous isn't good.

His smile turned cruel as he pushed seokjin inside the room and locked the door.

'Dad, no, please. I am sorry'. Seokjin cried out pleading with his dad to take him out.