Just the beginning

Many thing was rushing though the girls head . When she was good to the time everything she gone through crashed to a failure stand point . 

Her mind rushed to when she met Jasper for the first time . His eyes was that dark crimson red , his hair still a little shaggy , him in his general suite . He had that side smile on his stupid cute face she loved but he wasn't the Jasper she loved .

" Oh my -" was all she could get out and looked at Jasper then at the family. She looked at Carlisle with her eye's wide as possible . She ran over to Carlisle and hugged him . 

Everyone looked at her as if something was going to happen. " Bella what's wrong " Carlisle asked hugging her close to him . He laid his chin on top of her head and looked at Esme the whole time. Bella shook her head and looked at Esme . She pulled her into the hug causing her to sigh as she hugged her back.

"This " She stated and looked over at Jasper . " Just all this and you" She pointed at Rosalie and Emmett ." You just entered a dangerous game that can never be won until he gets it to where he has won ." Bella stated and smashed her face into Carlisle .

" Don't let me go" Was all she could manage before sliding away from the adults . 

She grabbed Jaspers hand and looked up at the blonde man she fell in love with." Hey Emmett " Bella look up and smirked .

" Next time you trick me just remember " She looked In between carlisle and Emmett as she drags Jasper over to the stairs.

" Only Carlisle and sometimes jasper can stop me " She stated and nodded to Jasper .

" Upstairs my general lee before i change my mind and go hunt before we start cause im starving " She turned towards the others.

" If needed dont bother cause that would be a whole other dangerous way to create a bigger mess "

..........................................................

" Jasper before this " She waved her arms everywhere around the hallway and then looked at him.

" Just know that everything is about to change and you know better then " she smiled and kissed him lightly on his lips then whispered ." being caught of guard " She grabbed his left arm and slammed down on to the carpeted flooring .

" Because you out of everyone known that one " She manage to squeak out before she was grabbed and fell right on top of him .

" Oh but im the one not distracted " He laid on his back , one arm around her and a hand on the side of her face brushing the hair out of her face.

" In fact this " He whispered and flipped then over . He had one foot on her stomach holding her down . " Is just the beginning of a beautiful break through . " 

He removed his foot and helped her onto her feet with his smile on his face amused of how fusterated she was.

" Let's begin on working with that mind of yours" Jasper stated , he spun her around and lightly pushed her into his room .

" I can tell you right now that what you are feeling and what you want to feel is to much. Bella you can't always hide behind what you always say . Sunshine and rainbows." Jasper stated and placed her in the middle of his room .

" Jasper what are you talkin--" Bella was interrupted"  by Jasper hushing her.

" Do me a favor and tell me what Alice had done " Jasper asked and looked at Bella .

"I'm not sure " Bella narrowed her eyes and shook her head.

" Bella what do you remember . It's in your head . Everything is in your head , just focus " Jasper got into her face and looked at her .