Chapter 3.

********
One month has passed and Gulf fully adjusted himself as a private nurse of Mew. From bringing his breakfast in the morning to his last medicines to take at night. One thing that pisses Gulf sometimes is a glare from Mew.

Wondering every time they make eye contact, Mew didn't look at him naturally, he is glaring at Gulf.

Like today, Gulf prepared his set of medicines to take after lunch, and as usual, he prepared warm water beside the medicines. Mew reaches the glass of warm water glaring at him.

"I bet before you got a cure, your eyebrows will stick at each other for good sir Mew," Gulf said smiling.

"What!? " Mew asked in confusion.

"Nothing sir, I said I will take your dishes to the kitchen first, I'll be right back. " Gulf pretend to be normal but deep inside he wanted to hiss at Mew.

Unknown to Gulf, the moment he left Mew plastered a smile on his lips. He loves pissing the younger, Gulf pouts unconsciously, biting his lips to suppress his annoyance and the Gulf blushes every time their eyes meet.

"Let's see until when you are going to endure it, you pass level one. " Mew utter to himself, grinning like a madman.

Gulf came back to his room and saw him smiling alone.

"I didn't know that losing a feeling of sensation can damage the brain also, he has slowly gone crazy. " Gulf said on his mind, looking at Mew leaning at the headboard of the bed.

When Mew notices him, he wears his cold facade again.

"Gulf! starting tonight, massage my legs before I sleep. It's been a month now, my wounds heal completely. I might start my physical therapy starting next week. Just wear gloves and a mask. I don't want your skin to touch mine. " Mew said coldly.

"As if you can feel anything. " Gulf thought he said that secretly, he just realize it when Mew glared at him.

"What did you say? " Mew looks at him in disbelief.

"You want to go out sir Mew? The weather is good, let's spend the afternoon at the treehouse. " Gulf tried to avoid the topic for he knew he messed up.

Mew looks glares at him with a grimacing face.

"Are you taunting me because I can't feel anything? " Mew said in a serious tone.

Gulf heaves a deep breath, he knew he shouldn't say that but he can't control his mouth sometimes and the glaring that he gets from the older annoyed him from day one.

"I'm sorry sir Mew, I should not say that, but honestly sir I don't get why you always glare at me. I don't remember that I did anything wrong to you to hate me or do you just hate my existence here? " Gulf said looking down but covering his mouth immediately when he realized that he vent out his frustration just now.

"Damn you Gulf, " Gulf just bite his lips.

He slowly lifts his head to look at Mew, he felt his face heat up. He expect the mad Mew and told him to get out, but what Gulf saw was warm eyes. Mew quickly looks down.

"Tell the servant to prepare me an orange juice, bring it to the treehouse. " Mew stands up and go the toilet without sparing a glance on his way.

*******

Gulf glances at Mew from time to time, thinking if the man is still mad at him about what he said. The little rays of sun hit the face of Mew.

Mew is handsome no doubt about that, he is a total package every woman could dream of. Given the fact that he is a rich bachelor, Gulf wonders why his ex-fiance chooses to cheat on him despite his perfection as a man.