Chapter 10.

A/N; as I said this is the last chapter, a short story that is full of love and chaos, hope you enjoy it.

************

The happiness is evident as Gulf holds Mew's hand in front of everyone with a ring on it.

Mew proposed to him while he is sleeping. His husband slip the ring on his finger and he didn't notice it until they hold hands. The glint of happiness flash on Mew's eyes as he saw the surprised look of Gulf.

The surprised look turned into teary eyes s Gulf lean his head on Mew's shoulder to hide his crying face. Mew laugh at his boyfriend while suppressing himself to got teary also.

"Sweetheart, let's get married okay? I know it's not a romantic proposal as I wanted it to be but I wanted to make sure that you are mine fully before I go back to work. I will make it up to you as we live our lives to the fullest, I love you, sweetheart! " Mew stated as he caress Gulf's back.

He didn't get an answer for the younger is still crying silently, he tried to pull Gulf's head to look at but the younger growled at him every time he do so.

"Baby, don't you like the ring? Your mucus and tears will mix on my shirt! " Mew said again but scream in pain immediately as Gulf bite his shoulder.

Leaving him behind massaging his shoulder, Gulf stride towards the garden. Caressing the ring on his finger he can't help himself but admire the piece. It's a gold ring that mixes with white gold with a diamond on the center. The fit is perfect as if it was made for him.

Admiring the beautiful piece, he didn't notice that Mew is watching him with a smile on his face.

"You brat! After you induce pain in my shoulder you make me fall in love with you again! " Mew utter internally with a smile on his face.

As he walks towards his boyfriend, Gulf lifts his head to look at him. The rays of sun that kiss Mew's face makes him look like a demi-god with strong stature.

"Wipe your drool sweetheart! " Mew said smiling at him.

Gulf wipe his lips unconsciously but snarl at him again when he realized that Mew trick him. Mew pull him up and captured his waist with his sturdy arms.

"You like the ring? My mom gave it to me before she died, she told me to give this ring to the person I loved the most. She said that It will fit on the finger of the right person for me. " Mew caressing the ring while Gulf staring at him.

"I love you, Mew! And yes let's get married! " Gulf said initiating the move to kiss Mew.

They are lost in their world while sharing each other's flavor when Tong suddenly pops up and groan loudly, whining at them.

"Seriously? Every time I want to see you guys it's either you're kissing or hugging each other! " Tong said in an annoying tone.

"Well, brother there is a saying 'if you can't beat them, join them! '!" Mew said pulling Gulf closer to him.

Gulf smacks his arm.

"What are you saying? " Gulf asked with a blushing face.

"I'm saying that he should find a partner soon so that he will not get jealous every time he sees us! " Mew stated gently.

"Yeah? Then work at the company again soon, so that I can find myself a partner. " Tong said but gasp as he saw the ring on Gulf's finger.

He looked a Mew and his brother nod at him as if saying yes to what he is bout to say.

"Thank you, sir Tong, for accepting me here as a private nurse of this hot monster and as Mew's partner! " Gulf speak in a timid voice that made Tong laugh at him.

"Well Gulf, I should be the one to thank you for taming this monster. Good luck he is the 'beast' I mean the best! " Tong said waving his had to leave.

Gulf giggled a what Tong said but as he look at Mew his boyfriend glaring at him.

"He is right you are the best in bed and the best in everything! " Gulf cupped his face and kiss him again.

*********

The bell ringing? No!
Gulf ad Mew chooses a simple wedding with just close friends and relatives. They even hired a catering service for they want the servants of the house to join them in the ceremony.

As they exchange their I do's, Gulf can't stop biting his lips to stop himself from crying.

"Mister Gulf, your lips will be swollen before the honeymoon happen! " The priest that they invite said that made everyone laugh out loud.

"Don't worry father, they have their honeymoon even before they became a boyfriend! " Tong said that added the melodious laughter from everyone.

"I agree to that! " Mild chirp in and received a glare from his friend.

"Well, those who oppose this marriage can go to hell! " The priest said closing the book he is holding "you may kiss each other! " the priest added.

"I had enough of that, they can proceed in cutting the cake and throwing the bouquet! " Tong tease again.

The never-ending laughter was heard until Gulf acted like throwing up.

"Sweetheart? " Mew asked worriedly.

"I- I feel like vomiting and dizzy! My head, spinning! " Gulf said leaning his head on his husband's shoulder.

A sharp gasp echoed around the garden that made everyone clapped in excitement. Gulf stared at everyone with a confusing look.

"We will hold a baptism next time! " Tong yelled that made everyone agreed. The couple is flabbergasted and confused but no one dared to explain and keep their mouth shut.

They know that only time can tell about what the future may bring, being ready is the best option to face all endeavors.

Hand in hand they will walk through ups and downs, encouraging each other. Being each other's energy bank, their trust and love will break all the walls that they will be going to face.

Gulf as a private nurse and Mew as a company CEO will heal each other's wounds and will fix every problem. Signing a contract to love each other till death they part sealing a deal to have and to hold.

You can only feel the tingling sensation from someone you love, others are just a decoration that will fade as time goes by.

********************END******************

A/N;; thank you for reading guys I hope you enjoy the story. Keep safe and I am praying that you will read my other stories too. ❤️❤️❤️