Chapter 7.

*****

The following days seems a bit awkward between them, as if they were trying hard to subdue the feelings inside them. The sudden kiss Gulf received from Mew is a wake up call that Mew really can feel everything when it comes to Gulf.

His kisses is a forbidden drug to Mew that made him addicted but a forbidden spell for Gulf for he is falling deeper knowing that the person he is searching and loving for a long a time is the same person he is taking care now.

That sudden kiss put some thin barriers between them that anytime will collapse if they choose not to hold back and be true to what they really feel.

Placing the medicines on top of the table for Mew, Gulf never throw him a glance and silently prepare his warm bath. The time that he is about to leave Mew pull Gulf to his embrace and cage him inside his strong arms.

Mew lean his forehead on Gulf's shoulder and whisper words that Gulf didn't expect to hear, a words that will crumble down the walls he is starting to build.

"Since when are you going to act cold towards me Gulf? I know I shouldn't kiss you, but I can't help it. I've been tempted by you since day one, I feel this uneasy feelings and butterflies everytime I meet your eyes. The fact that you didn't stop loving me all through those years till now, it feeds my guilty feelings. It made me feel undeserving to have all of you but I can't stop thinking about you also. " Mew said in almost a whisper, tightening his hug around Gulf's waist.

"Let me make it up to you please, it may sound absurd but I promise I will make you happy untill the end of our lives, I will satisfy your needs in everything especially in bed! " Mew said pouting looking at him.

"You pervert! I thought you are so serious saying those words, but here you are thinking about perverted things! You jerk! " Gulf wanted to lose himself on Mew's hold, but the older didn't budge.

"I just said I make you happy especially in bed! I didn't mean anything, you're just the one who thought about dirty things. " Mew smiling in between his sentence.

"Let go sir Mew, its too early to be stress out, have mercy on me! " Gulf wriggle his shoulder to ask Mew to release him.

"Fine! It's up to you then if you wanted to ignore me until the end. I can't blame you though! I've been a jerk for not waiting for you! " Mew said in serious voice then proceed to go to the bathroom.

Gulf left dumbfounded.
He wanted to tell Mew all that he feels but the thought of Mew getting engaged with someone before he came really hurts him. He thought he will accept everything about his first love, but he is wrong.

Mew came to America to look for him but he meet Art accidentally at the bar. They get along together and Art ask him why he is in America and Mew told him that he is searching for someone.

Art did everything to stopped Mew for further searching, he brainwashed Mew and Mew fell for it. They became lovers and then Mew proposed to him, forgetting everything about his childhood friend.

Now that he is here and Mew is free because of the betrayal of his fiance, Gulf felt that he became a rebound. He came at the right timing where Mew mending his broken heart and soul.

"After that what will happen? " that what's Gulf think all this time.

Gulf left the room and told the servant that he will be staying at the tree house.

In deep thoughts, his hand unconsciously touched the sunflower bracelet on his wrist. His eyes darted on the bracelet and stare at it unaware that he is shedding tears. Drops after drops while staring at the bracelet.

He didn't notice that Mew is looking at him at the door of the tree house. Slowly approaching him.

"Why do we need to torture our minds if we can give our love a chance Gulf? Is my disability to feel everything around me hinders you to give us a chance? Why shedding tears when we can choose to be happy? Do you hate me that much that you chose to be hurt rather than to be happy with me? " Mew cupped his face full of tears and kissed his forehead.

Gulf stay silently sniffles and continue crying, he close his eyes to avoid Mew's gaze.

"Look at me in the eyes Gulf and tell me to let you go! Tell me that you don't want me anymore, that you regret coming here in Thailand and search for me. Open your eyes and tell me what you really feel Gulf, stop this torture! " Mew sounds begging, desperate for Gulf's affection.

Caressing Gulf's face he took a deep breath and stand up to leave but Gulf hold his hand.

"Can you?-...can you marry me instead? Since I go to America I never stop thinking of you! I never stopped loving you, it's just... It's just hurt me that you choose to forget me and loved someone else. " Gulf said still his eyes fix on the floor.

Mew look at him lovingly! Pull him up and hug him tightly.

"Let's get married then, I can't wait for to out you in my bed though! " Mew said to amuse the tearful Gulf.

"You really are a pervert! I'm serious here!! " Gulf look at him angrily and bout to leave.

Mew pull him back and kissed him, this time they let go of all the feelings. Breaking down all barriers and walls between them, the kisses is a signal to start over and this time it's between them as lovers.

"Who said I'm not serious? I'm sorry that I let temptation take over me, I know I hurt you but I love you Gulf, I know I love you, you never left my heart, believe me. We will get married and I will make sure you will never leave our bed! " Mew look at him with love.

Staring at each other, Gulf blushes by the thought of him not leaving the bed. So to avoid the unnecessary thoughts he pull Mew to go back inside the house.

******

Tong look at the two grown up person in front of him like an aliens. Mew told him that he wants to marry Gulf as soon as possible that made his brother drown in shock. Just last time they were ignoring each other and treating each other coldly but now they were talking about marriage.

"Seriously? You two decided to get married after you became a stranger for a few days? Tell me who made the first move? " Tong asked grinning.

"Gulf did, he hold my hands while crying! " Mew said laughing.

"Do you want me to back out? " Gulf threatened Mew, glaring at him.

"Oiii, put a 'joke' word on your dictionary sweetheart! And backing out is not on the choices, it's just a yes, yes and yes! " Mew said proudly, he notice the blush on Gulf's face and a shy smile that curve on his lips.

"So fast Mew! Sweetheart? Look at Gulf he is blushing so hard! " Tong said smiling mischievously.

"Nonsense sir Tong, your brother is just a sweet talker! "Gulf look at Mew with a smirk.

"But you love me still! " Mew pull him into a hug, that made Tong act like he wanted to throw up.

They were happily talking when the door bell rang, the servant came to open it.

A two handsome man get in that made Tong and Mew stiffened.

"What's your business here Art? " Mew asked calmly but the tension start to rise.

"I came to tell you that I found the boy your are searching in America years ago Mew! " Art said confidently.

Gulf look at him with disgust.

****************

:enjoy reading
::ending this story tomorrow.