2 Bloopers 7

Penguin left this message 9 hours ago:2:29 AM

I have been thinking about how we fluidly bring upon the Ox Reaper and thus Reaper HaeJi.

So, from the top.

The Emperor raids the Colosseum to gain power and territory in order to find his one true love. Along the way, he hears about the Life Gem and its potential powers, or at least the desires from many people wanting it. He plans to use the Life Gem to bring his true love to him.

Hong YuHua is a love child of the Emperor. The Emperor mistakens her as his wife during or prior to the match. After a confrontation, the Emperor realizes she is not the wife and leaves, whereas Hong realizes he is her father.

Around <Chapter 39>, the Emperor and his army capture the Gladatorium contestants and plans to execute them. At that moment, Hong tells the Emperor that she knows who his love is, and offers to help find her. With a quick verbal dispute, Hong reveals herself and the death of her mother, his love.

In doubt and rage, he allows Hong YuHua to flee the place before he changes his mind. His plans quicken as his despair pushes him to use the Life Gem to revive his love.

Once everything is assembled, he begins his ritual. He gets to the end of it when a unicorn-like head figure appears over the Life Gem. The Emperor gives it his wish to revive his love. Unfortunately for him, people come and dismantle the setup. The wish is not granted. A fight occurs.

Anyway, now, because he made the wish that deals with the afterlife, the gate to the Otherworld had opened. Though it was a fraction, it did not please the residence of the Otherworld. This brings attention to the Ox Reaper. She goes to the Colosseum to seek out who caused the event.

Though she wants to punish the guilty person, she kind of watches from afar since things are chaotic. With many people dying at this point, the Life Gem reacts quite a bit. Ox feels the Life Gem's presence. Going to the scene of the Life Gem, she witnesses HaeJi's death. She decides, out of the blue, to make HaeJi her successor.

Surprisingly, instead of making her a successor, Ox somehow makes HaeJi into a new type of Reaper. (I was thinking that HaeJi has a lot of negative energy that causes the manifestation of her being. Since it is a Time Reaper, it has to do with wanting to change the past. This greatly gives the presumption that her brother dies.)

NatTheRat96: That's great, I only need to figure out is, who frees the captured fighters from the finals, and who finds the Life Gem first.

NatTheRat96: Which of these candidates frees the captive fighters? Brandon, Breloq, Dimension Guardians, Micah, Sora or Stella?

NatTheRat96 asked Chatzy to choose between Brandon, Breloq, Dimension Guardians, Micah, Sora and Stella. Chatzy chose: Breloq

NatTheRat96: Obviously.

NatTheRat96: Who finds Life Gem?

NatTheRat96 asked Chatzy to choose between Dimension Guardians, Emperor, Patricia and Raptor Squad. Chatzy chose: Patricia

NatTheRat96: It's CANON!

NatTheRat96: Will Breloq and Rekēr have a confrontation?

NatTheRat96 asked Chatzy to choose between yes, no and obviously. Chatzy chose: no

NatTheRat96: Not yet anyway.

NatTheRat96 rolled a die with 15 sides. The die showed: 2

NatTheRat96 rolled a die with 15 sides. The die showed: 11

NatTheRat96: Yes.

NatTheRat96 rolled a die with 15 sides. The die showed: 3

NatTheRat96: Fine by me.