2 Bloopers 9

Faim sees Piros enter the chatroom. "I thought that this place was getting closed for good."

Faim asked Chatzy to choose between No, They're wrong, They lied and Who told you that?. Chatzy chose: They lied

Faim: "I knew it! I knew this place isn't dead yet!"

Faim asked Chatzy to choose between Who told you that?, I'm very much alive, Who died? and Not yet anyway. Chatzy chose: I'm very much alive

Faim: "Can I still come here?"

Faim asked Chatzy to choose between Yes, No, Come right in, Not you, You cannot and Yes you can. Chatzy chose: Yes

Faim: "Awesome."

Vilma asked a question: Who wants Buid back in the reception?

Vilma answered: Yes, WE WANT BUID BACK!

Geoffrey Murphy answered: Yes, WE WANT BUID BACK!

Geoffrey Murphy: Vil, what are we doing?

Vilma: We're making a poll to get Buid back at the reception. Buddha smiles shall not be forgotten.

Geoffrey Murphy: He got fired, he ain't dead.

Vilma: If the most zen of the group got fired then no one is safe.

Geoffrey Murphy: Exempt you mean.

Alma answered: Yes, WE WANT BUID BACK!

Alma: Wow, you weren't kidding when you said you'd make a poll to get Buid back.

Geoffrey Murphy: If only we can convince the higher ups to replace Sam the slacker.

Samoht answered: Yes, WE WANT BUID BACK!

Samoht: I heard that!

Samoht: If I should be fired for being a slacker, you should be fired for sleeping with half of us, blondie.

Vilma: You're also blonde, Sam.

Samoht: Geoff is a twink next to me, baby. Or did you forget how vocal he is at night?

Vilma remembers her affairs with Geoffrey and snickers.

Vilma: It's true.

Geoffrey Murphy scoffs and gasps at the accusation.

Samoht: You're doin' it now, blondie. 🤣

Geoffrey Murphy: It was one. Time. 😠

Samoht: Yeah, sure. 😏

Alma: Geoff, I noticed you looking at me and that blonde girl with doe eyes in a span of an hour. You should get your libido checked.

Alma drinks mango macchiato to detox from the intake of scotch.

Geoffrey Murphy: 😳

Vilma: Can we NOT talk about Geoffrey and his lust life for one minute. Should we sign a petition to get him back or something?

Vilma asked Chatzy to choose between Do the petition and Don't waste your time. Chatzy chose: Do the petition

Vilma: Ok, so we currently have 4 signatures. We just need 36 more signatures to get him back here.

Akane answered: Yes, WE WANT BUID BACK!

Akane signs to make Buid return.

Vilma: 5 down 35 more to go.

Vilma: We can't ask for the higher ups, mostly Nat since she's absorbed in her own agenda. We should consider asking other employees to sign, if not, we still have the contestants to sign.

Geoffrey Murphy: Now that I'm seeing you searching for signatures. I'm almost impressed how efficient you can be when you're not solely focused on revenge.

Vilma: That vendetta is still in motion, I'm only postponing it to bring Buid back, a good ally like him is not easy to find.

Geoffrey Murphy: I stand corrected.