Intro

"I'm sorry, but do I not look gay enough"

This is you and what you look like. Shawty is bi with a HEAVY a preference for woman. You are eighteen in this book with a bad past. Your tiktok user is y/n.y/l/n and on all your other socials. You are also not out to social media.

————

The following will be included in this story:

Anna shumate: also known as boon, sugar plum, banana girl. A raging bisexual in society. Has Michigan accent. Has a cut dog named Pluto. The Red Bull addition needs to go babes, shawty poops every single hour. Has commitment, anger, and trust issues.

"I swear to god if you call me sugars plum one more time"

Devyn Wrinkler: doesn't have any nicknames that I know of. She one of those people where you just assumed they liked  girls but you just didn't see the coming out vid. Extremely tall. But she is nice.

"Come over here my sugar plum"

Eva Cudmore: aka Evan. She likes girls for sure but for sure is real confused. Obsessed with anime. Has a fucking snake that was named  after a brand, Dior. Kinda short ngl (but I can't judge I'm like 5 feet tall). For the most part she chill, but is allergic to the cold. A lil to many clothes 

"I have like six epi pens in my room"

Madison Lewis: the crazy ex. I'm pretty sure she likes girls...right. Her ex went for her ex best friend. Posted a tiktok with a hicky in the middle of her neck. Preferres Mads instead of Madison. Should literally be a model.

"no I'm fine"

Emma Brookes Mcallister: vald. Likes girls and boys. Some people say she is the definition of bi panic. The only one in a healthy relationship out of the girls. Exposed her relationship on a live. A lot of mental illnesses. Is an actual model.

"SWEATER WEATHER BABY"

Sabrina Quesada: ducky. Also bi ( I swear everyone in JAH is gay, but good for them ). Takes part in the cutest relationship, but spends to much time with her bf . Likes to be called sab. One of the shortest members in the friend group. VERY intimidating especially with the gray contacts.

"I do be losing track of time"

Karina Prieto: does she even have a nickname. Should literally join JAH at this point. Straight...mhm. Left a house that was accused of saying the n word. Her tiktok got banded. SHAWTY KNOWS HOW TO DRESSS THOUGH.

" she thinks she bothers me even though she is literally tattooed to my body"

Christian Plourde: idk the nickname. Built like really built. The one responsible for giving Mads the hicky. Shares an apartment with zack? Don't know much about this guy.

"I definitely didn't give Mads the hicky..."

———————————————————————————————————————————

A/n- this the first chapter hoped you like it.😐