Hate

A/n-I want to try and put authors notes in every chapter at least twice, but I don't know what to put in them so.... that's awkward😃😅☝️

Anna POV

Ever since I came about to the internet about my true sexuality I have been getting a ton of hate. More than I already do. I have been called slurs, people saying that I'm just confused, or that I need to go to conversion therapy. So I decided to go to one of the girls that understands me the best. 

Y/n. I went over to her room which was right across from me and knocked on it. I heard a faint come in so I walked inside. Y/n was a sports bra and boxers. Which very much had something going on down there. But nice, better for intimate moments ig you could say.

Y/n POV

Anna walked in my door with blood shot eyes, a red nose, and mascara all over her face. Me being the good, caring,loving, amazing best friend I am I immediately walk up to her and  cup her face.

"Anna are you okay"-y/n. I gave her a hug and even though she wasn't a very affectionate person, I knew she needed on right know.she just nodded. I picked her up and she rapped her legs around my waist, I carried her to her bathroom, got a make up wipe and started to take of her make up. 

In the process I saw her looking and my dick. Well, I guess she found out about that. Oh well. "If you want these twelve inches just say that"-y/n. And looked back up and my face, we locked eyes for a second but looked away. 

Anna POV

I decided it make a tiktok of y/n taking care if me so the internet knows how much of an amazing friend she is, or just a simp.

Captions: #y/nisasimp. ily, and no we are not dating just an appreciation post for this woman.

I posted it and the comments were filled up with so much good energy and nice comments. One of the better things about social media.

———————————————————————————————————————————

A/n- sorry this is short, just a filler chapter I will make a longer one in the next chapter.