tension already

A/n- just to clarify I have absolutely no fucking idea of what I am doing 

Y/n POV 

Here I am, outside the doors of the new content house I am joining. But before I get into this, let me tell you a bit about myself.

My dad no where to be found and left me when I was four. So it was just me and my mom. My mother is an icon, but where aren't the richest people. Meaning I have had to do some things to get where we are right know.

The very first tiktok I posted blew up  and it was just me doing these acting's skits. But eventually I started growing out of that. I then posted my first thrist trap and that blew up as well. And here we are. And fun fact  I came here from michigan

I am bi, but I'm basically a lesbian and the only time you will see me simping for an man is in an anime, that's about it. 

Know let's get back to it. I knock on the door three times. And the door is opened and I saw the more beautiful, fine- no y/n you can not start falling for someone, beside you are just gonna ghost them and break there heart.

"Who said you were going to be the one breaking my heart, the name is Anna by the way"- Anna. GOD DAMN her voice is so nice, or wait she could here me. Bro I need to stfu right know.

"Mhm, the name is y/n, I am the new member of JAH"- y/n. I still can't believe I just embarrassed myself like that.

"It's fine and welcome in I will show you the way to your room. You can unpack and then you can meet the other girls"-Anna. This woman can still hea- okay now I actually need to be quiet.

The person so called Anna led me to my new room. And tbh it looked pretty big. I thanked her and started to unpack, most of it was hoodies and sweats. My favorite shoe as because I couldn't bring all of them. And shirts and pants. 

————( time skip )

Anna's POV

It's been about an hour and y/n still isn't down packing. I started to get board, and I had non one to hang out with cause Eva was sleeping, Mads is at Christians apartment probs getting railed, sab is hanging out with cooper as always, emma and zack are cuddling. 

So yes, I have absolutely no one to hang out with. I walk up to y/n room and without knocking I come in. Fuck she is in the middle of changes going but dawn shawty gotta-. Anna omfg be respectful.

"Omg I'm so sorry"- Anna. I then quickly closed the door giving the girl privacy that I unfortunately invaded.

"It's fine lemme put a hoodie on"-y/n. "You can come in now"

I slowly walked in with my eyes closed. Opening the door I did a little peak. Y/n just laughed at me. Well sorry for trying to respect your privacy like bish what. I am now fully in her room just staring at her. How  can someone look so good in just a hoodies and shorts. 

But those shorts really got her ass lookin-. Omg my gay ass really needs to shut up.

"You know it's rude to stare"-y/n. She knocked me out of my disrespectful ways. Then I look back up to her faces where my eyes were supposed to be.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out, get to know each other better ya know" -Anna.

"Um yay sure come one"- y/n. She sat down on her bed and signaled me to come sit next to her.

For the most part we were just sitting in awkward silence. We were just siting next to each other staring, but tbh I didn't mind. I saw her take a quick glance at my lips and back up at my eyes.

She then started  to lean in, I did to. The are lips crashed together, it felt... amazing. Her lips were so soft and they tasted like vanilla. After a little bit it started to get intense. We were know making out and she started to go further down.

Y/n started leaving hickeys on my neck and I let out soft moans. It wasn't long until she found my sweet spot. 

Just as she was about to go further  we heard the door open she got off of me and I got up. She handed me a hoodie to cover up my hickies while she fixed her lipgloss.

I grabbed her hand and led her down the stairs. "you should meet all of the other girls" -Anna.

————————————————————————————————————————————

A/n- first actually chapter, what do you think so far, feel free to comment ideas if you want or just give me feedback.

Unedited