Bulletproof Scouts

There, in front of you stood 7 boys, from looks their ages could be ranging anywhere from 15 or 16 years to 18 or 19 years. All were quite young but still older than you. Then, realisation dawned upon you, you were going to be the only girl in the group, and you were also probably the youngest.

Then Bang PD told the boys to introduce themselves to you. The seven seemed to be quite comfortable with each other, but not so much with you. You accepted the fact that not only being a unique co-ed group, you will also be kind of barging into their lives, and you were sure they had been working since before the latest addition. But, they all introduced themselves one by one to you politely.
A tall boy, who looked quite handsome, started "Hi, I'm Kim Seokjin, I'm the oldest of the group and part of the vocal line."

Another boy, who looked very excited at the prospect of meeting you, said in a bright cheery voice "I'm Hoseok, I'm part of the rap line and dance line

Another boy, who looked very excited at the prospect of meeting you, said in a bright cheery voice "I'm Hoseok, I'm part of the rap line and dance line."

The next guy to introduce himself to you looked pretty much unbothered by the whole ordeal, said, "We're BTS, and I'm Yoongi, part of the rap line

The next guy to introduce himself to you looked pretty much unbothered by the whole ordeal, said, "We're BTS, and I'm Yoongi, part of the rap line."

The next one had a very authoritative aura surrounding him, but he didn't look very strict, looked more like a

The next one had a very authoritative aura surrounding him, but he didn't look very strict, looked more like a............ Born leader.

"Kim Namjoon, I'm also the leader of BTS, hope we make a good group"