D-Day

After 11 long months of hard and stressful training, your debut date was finally near. Schedules were all over the place, you barely got any sleep, even your insomnia didn't matter anymore, you just caught a wink of sleep whenever possible. Practice was as intense as ever and your diet had been lifted for a couple of weeks to provide you the energy all of you needed.

Your debut song and album had been decided, and the song picked was 'No More Dream' for which the Music video had been shot more than a month ago.

Apart from the hard work and constant preparation, not just by the group but by the whole company, it was hard doing this whole 'idol' thing. You had always expected it, since you knew it wouldn't be an easy job, and even more so if you had to keep up with seven boys in an almost-all-boy group.

Usually, practice kept you busy and other things kept you preoccupied, and away from your thoughts, your negativity. But on the rare occasions where you got a free night, you were slave to your emotions, which is why you spent those moments all by yourself, not wanting to lash out in anger or become a crying mess and hurt someone unintentionally.

One such night, around 1 week before your debut, all of you had come back from evening practice, and were told to have a filling supper and get a lot of rest. You did exactly that, but instead of staying back in the living room with the boys, just talking about their hopes and expectations, you bid them good night and told them you were tired.

It wasn't completely a lie, you were pretty tired, but of course your insomnia had to make it's guest appearance, and as you changed into your night clothes and plopped on the bed, spread over the sheets, the silence of your room registered into your mind. Mentally and physically drained, you weren't even thinking about anything but going to sleep and having a long peaceful slumber. But the random thoughts at the back of your conscience were brought to the front, and you started wondering about how much people would accept you, not just as a group, but you in particular, as the only female member. Wondered about how much backlash you would get, and how successful you could get, or how many obstacles you would have to face.

Finally, sleep took over you, and your tired mind found some peace, as your body did, spooning with the body pillow you slept with.

___________________________~♪~____________________________

DEBUT DAY: 13th June

The day you had all been preparing for months finally arrived and you couldn't be wanting anymore to throw up from all the nerves. Happiness, excitement, fear, tension, determination, nervousness and hope were just a few feelings you could describe.

You were performing at a small award show, but it would be your first stage performance and thus here you were, sitting in makeup for the past 3 hours. The song, "No More Dream" had already been released the day before, introducing you to the world. None of you had the courage to go through the comments just yet. Jimin had looked close to tears just by all the stress. Hopefully this performance  would go as good as your video came together.

It was a lot of work no doubt, a lot of effort, not just from BTS but from all the staff too, and this was all of you guys' one shot at making it big, at making it to the top.

____________________________~♪~_____________________________

After the event, all of you were dropped by the company van and had stepped inside your little home, each one of you had pulled someone into a hug, Jimin and Hoseok even bursting into tears. Everyone was overwhelmed by the fact that their months and years of training and hard work would finally pay off, and maybe, just maybe, one day you could be doing what you loved, and sharing it with the world.

You dropped onto the couch, exhausted, and pulled Yoongi's hand, gesturing him to sit near you, he had looked close to crying a couple of times. Meanwhile Jin received a call from his parents, his were the only ones left to call, they had waited since Jin tended to talk a lot with his mother.

Paying attention to the boy now sitting near you, you took in his appearance, and he looked more pale than ever, and that's saying something considering how pale he already was. His eyes were bloodshot, and the deep bags under his eyes due to the sleepless nights of practice, recording or producing, and all of his effort was visible not just in his work, but on him too, and you understood just how much he loved music, that he went through everything for it, and forgot about himself when he was drowned in the music.

You quietly whispered to him to lay his head in your lap and go to sleep.

"What?! No! I can't do that! You're the only girl, and I could just head up to the bedroom." (No discrimination, it's just respecting a girl since all of them are boys and since she's still not very comfortable with them, its showing that she's safe with them.)

You gently whispered " Yoongs, trust me and lay down, you'll have a more comfortable sleep laying in someone's arms."

The cute nickname made him blush, the faint red tint running up from his neck to his ears. After a little more persuasion, he obediently closed his eyes and laid on the sofa, keeping his head on your, where Jungkook and Namjoon were passed out and Taehyung was almost about to lull off to sleep. You were taken a little aback when Yoongi smiled and relieved a sigh.

You caressed his hair lightly, not only making him sigh in comfort, but making a small smile spreading across your face as you saw him relax and fall asleep. You kept on caressing his hair, occasionally lightly massaging his temples.

Seeing the other three fast asleep, and thinking about the rest of the boys who must have be having one of the deepest and most earned sleep of their lives. You didn't know what had to be expected from your current position, but had decided and promised yourself that you would be happy for the people who were always there, and seeing them made the faint smile on your cheeks grow into a full grown one, and your tired eyelids drooping, you being lured into a peaceful night.