Trainee Days (Pt. II)

𝗛𝗲𝘆𝘆𝘆𝘆𝘆𝘆𝘆𝘆 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻! Ok so basically, I didn't write about their birthdays😅because I felt like focusing on the main topic should be necessary. But you can imagine small parties hosted by the rest of the group, homemade cake baked by Jin or Y/N, and the most they can make of a day off.

(October)

It had been almost three months since you shifted to the apartment. Though you had initially thought that 7 boys and 1 girl would be a little........... awkward, you were proved wrong.

Sure they were a little messy, ok maybe a lot XD, but so were you. Besides, living with them for a few weeks, you had all grown accustomed to each other's habits.

Habits like you staying up till 4/5 am with ease due to you your insomnia, but being a deep sleeper, like your habit of being punctual, and having your headphones on for more than half of the day, and small things like you loving spicy food, but being comfortable with any and every cuisine, and the different flavours. Traits such as you being highly indecisive, and needing an opinion on every other thing, or being very talkative and getting distracted easily. Habits like you having a glass of cold milk daily, cold even in the winters even if you didn't like it or sleeping only on your side or stomach. Your love for showers and taking up almost an hour to have a cold shower and your unusual dislike for movies and series, and your love for reading, writing, painting and chatting with your friends.

And the boys' habits, such as Taehyung sleep talking sometimes, or Jimin hiding his face behind his hands when he gets shy, or Jungkook scrunching his nose when he laughs, Namjoon poking his dimples when he feels like it, Hoseok being loud always but still gentle, Yoongi actually being quite cuddly even if he didn't express it, and Seokjin winking whenever he made eye contact.

Other than that, the three months hadn't been the easiest. The strict diets and the lengthy practice sessions took a toll on all of you. Schedules we're all over the place, with around 17 hours a day going to practice and recording alone. 4-5 hours of sleep was the maximum and a few hours for meals and rest.

It was quite tough, yes, but you were determined too. Your goals, your dreams, your future all lay upon this. Though nobody had any type of specific expectations, as your parents had always kept, which slowly turned into pressure, you had set expectations for yourself, knowing it would yield better results.

Staying in touch with friends was difficult, considering your tight schedule, but you managed to call Y/BF/N daily. She was your vent, your support and gave you the best advice you could ask for.
_________________________~♪~ ________________________

You had gotten up early, at around 5:30 am itself, taken a shower, and came to make breakfast for the boys and yourself. You had always loved cooking, and you knew how to make quite a few continental cuisines too, but Korean food was new to you. So you decided to go with classic omelettes adhering to your diet plans at the same time.

Getting everything ready, you first went to your room to wake up the three youngest (though older than you) as you knew waking them up would require a lot of persuasion. Going to each one of their bunk beds you tried coaxing them out of their dead tired slumbers.

A little while later, after all, three were busy getting ready, you decided to show up at the 4 eldest' room, and you discovered that Seokjin was already awake and ready, trying to wake up the rest, while Namjoon got ready. You left him to it after reminding him of breakfast and the time.

After everyone had had breakfast, you guys left for the company for another hectic and tiring day.
___________________________~♪~__________________________

(February)

The past three months were not just very busy and tiring, you had small breaks, and the diets were definitely too much for everyone. But no action was taken by any of you until one day.

Everyone had barely arrived from practice that day, some had already slipped off to shower, like Jungkook and Hoseok, or had gone straight to sleep like Taehyung, Yoongi and Namjoon. Jin was just waiting till the showers were free. But just as you entered your room, you saw Jimin faint and fall onto his bed right on time. 

"Jin! Jimin's fainted!"

Quickly shouting for Jin first, because you knew it was useless to call the others right now, you rushed towards his bunk and lightly slapped his cheek, trying to check if he was just asleep or unconscious. But since he didn't move, didn't even twitch a muscle for that matter, you suddenly grew very worried just as Jin came up from behind you. He looked worried too, but thankfully didn't lose his cool and asked you to bring a glass of water. You ran straight to the kitchen to fill up two glasses, one for him to drink, when Hoseok, who had just gotten out of the shower, asked you what happened.

You gave a hasty reply, "Jimin fainted!"

But it was all for the rapper to quickly run to the younger's side. You ran back and handed one glass to Jin, who sprinkled around one-quarter of the glass onto Jimin's face, while Hobi tried shaking him, panicking.

By now, the commotion had woken up everyone, even Jungkook came out of the shower, turning shy on everybody being in the room. But as soon as everyone caught wind of what had happened, they were by Jimin's bedside, trying to help in any way possible. Thankfully, you hadn't needed to have to call a doctor, Jimin had regained consciousness after a few moments of Jin sprinkling water.

Now, looking closely at his tired form, you were sure what the reason for his sudden fainting was. He had worked too much and eaten way too little in the past 2 weeks, no wonder his jawline had grown so sharp, and he had grown skinny.

You had always loved biology, and medicine, though you didn't consider it as a profession, but you knew quite a lot of things about it. And getting him some sugar and vitamins rich fruits was the first thing that came to your mind. So you rushed to the kitchen to find some strawberries, which were Jimin's favourite, so he wouldn't be able to resist. You washed some and quickly brought them to him. He hesitated a little when he saw you offering it to him, but a short glare from you had him picking up one and relishing it.

There's still a part three to come, I couldn't finish it in my word limit 😂. It'll take a little time though😅 I have exams going on. Thanks a lot for reading though❤️😊.