°Underground Princess° Ep 3: Love?

We directly washed our face after making him (fake dad) sit .
(after a while)
I am sitting below a tree alone.
Suddenly We Hwa came and bowed me
We Hwa: I am Sorry Your Majesty! I am Sorry . I am sor-
Y/N: I am fine! It's alright.
I smiled at him. He smiled back.
We Hwa: I think now we all must go home.
Y/N: Yes.
We Hwa: All the Hwarangs let's go back to Hwarang House!
He said to all the Hwarangs.
We came back to Hwarang house and I took bath and wore other han bok but it looks like the same pink one .

I am cleaning  the vegetables  when i suddenly noticed that my bracelet is not in my hand!!! The bracelet which i wore represent's Princess of Dwella

I am cleaning the vegetables when i suddenly noticed that my bracelet is not in my hand!!! The bracelet which i wore represent's Princess of Dwella. No one in Silla knows that i am the princess except We Hwa and Queen Jisoo. I start to search it . i found it nowhere i looked up at upper shelf, i tried to reach my hand there but i couldn't reach suddenly i felt a pair of hands wrapped around my bare waist and lifted me up so that i could reach there.
???: done searching?
He spoke coldly
Y/N: H-h-hansung.... Yes.
I took the jar of dried fish to pretend that i was searching it. He slowly kept me down. I sat on the chair near the table and started to cut it.
Han Sung: r u sure u r'nt searching for anything important ?
Y/N: N-no..
Han Sung: take a look at this.
He handed me my bracelet.
Han Sung: it's your's, right?
My eyes widened in fear. I slowly nodded.
Han Sung: u r the princess of Dwella? Min So Ji?
(Epiphany by Jin song starts to play)
I nodded.
Han Sung: I wanted to tell u something that's why i came here. But i think it's not necessary now. Coz u r the Highest rank bone. I HATE U NOW!!
My eyes became teary coz i was in love with him. He stood and abt to go. I stood and gave back hug to him.
Y/N: I love U. (Crying) Don't leave me! (Sobbing) I can't leave without u! (Sobbing) and there is NO bone rank it's only made by people to make hate each other (sobbing) and there is no bone rank in luv at all! And i am not even the Princess of Dwella i am the Princess of Silla!!(sobbing) Park Y/N!! Daughter of the King of Silla and his first Wife Chaeyoung's daughter (Crying aloud) I LOVE U !!! I will Mary U !!
-Author P.O.V-
Han Sung is standing still while tears are rolling down his eyes. He pulled away Y/N's hands and looked at her.
Han Sung: Why u trust me so much? U r the Princess of Silla and why r u telling me? Do u really love me!!?
Y/N:Yes!!
He hugged Y/N tightly
Han Sung: I love u too! I will never leave u! And i will not tell anyone that u r the Princess!
He started to cry
Han Sung: I love u. i love u i love u!!
Y/N: I lov-
Han sung kissed Y/N. Y/N eyes were opened but later she closed it.

Han Sung's Grandfather was just passing he suddenly saw them from the window kissing

Han Sung's Grandfather was just passing he suddenly saw them from the window kissing. Meanwhile Y/N also started kissing him. They thought that no one is looking at them but Han Sung's Grandfather was watching them kissing he made his hand to a fist in anger. But he just walk away from there. Y/N sat on the bench while kissing she was abt to lay but the door suddenly opened. They both got flinched by the door open sound.
Both of them were scared to death!!!