Underground Princess in Silla -Ep 6

-Y/N P.O.V-
I am searching for han sung, i found him nowhere. I felt that someone is following
I looked back but there was none. I again started to walk out of nowhere i felt someone pulled my hair made me face the person. It was Han Sung's brother.
Y/N: Ahh It hurts! ... Where is Han Su-
I felt a sting on my face, he slapped me really hard making me fall on the ground.
Han Sung's Brother: Let's end it.
He was abt to kill me with his sword.
I harshly closed my eyes. I had no energy to run neither to fight. but suddenly han sung came and he held the sword.
Han Sung: Why!!!?
I opened my eyes and saw han sung standing in front of me with blood flowing from his hand!!

Y/N: H-h-han sung!!!
His Brother: Leave it!!!!
Han Sung: If i would leave ....then ..u will KILL HER!!!
I started to cry. Taehyung's eyes started to close slightly. He fell on my lap.
His blood was dripping of on my han bok.
Y/N: W-what's happening!? Han Sungaah u will be alive!
I carried him in bridal style and started walking. Meanwhile His Brother fell down on his knees.
I was trying my best to run but i couldn't run coz i am still recovering out of nowhere Seon Woo came.
Seon Woo: what's wrong with him!!!
Y/N: H-h-he......
I suddenly fell down
He directly took him from my hands and carried han sung .
I couldn't do anything but instead i just cried loudly.
-Seon Woo P.O.V-
I was rushing towards ah ro ao that she will treat him.
Han Sung : T-take me to Ah Ro.... she will t-treat me..
I nodded while controlling my tears.
Han Sung:T-tell Y/N......"d-don't be alone forever....get m-married. ..i don't want u to be alone 4ever.... And i love u so so so much Y/N an-"
His hand is resting in air.his eyes r closed.
I fell down on my knees.
Han Sung
Seon Woo: HEY!! Han sung!!!! Aaahhh!!!!
I started to cry aloud
-Wee Hwa P.O.V-
( "Wherever u r" song starts )
I am at the classroom with hwarangs. Suddenly Seon Woo came with han sung in his hands.
He slightly placed him on the floor, all the hwarangs were looking at him.
Yeo wool went towards him.
Yeo wool: What's wrong with this jerk?
He looked at seon woo with teary eyes