°UnderGround. Princess in Silla°- Ep 4

The door burst open revealing Ji Dwi.
Ji Diwi looked away in awkward way.
Ji Diwi: I-i w-wanted water..
Han Sung walked Away from the room.
I gave Ji Dwi water. He drank it
(Only U by Wendy song plays)
Ji Dwi: Next time close the door.
He laughed.
Ji Dwi: I won't tell anyone! So be free! He is a nice guy!
He smiled at me.
I smiled back.
I left the room.
I Went towards We Hwa.
Y/N: Han Sung is nice guy, right?
We Hwa: ye-...a-are u t-thinking abt l-love?
I noded and blushed hard.
We Hwa: but queen?
Y/N: who cares!
I laughed. He laughed back.
Y/N: I will marry Him.
We Hwa: Really?
Y/N: yes!
(Only U song ends)
-After 2 days-
We Hwa: Ur majesty. The Queen has called u.
After a while
I am sitting with the Queen.
Queen: Stop it. Y/N
Y/N: what?
Queen: What is happening in u and that hwarang? I saw u doing it.
Y/N:So.
Queen: u r the sacred bone and the sacred bone has to marry the sacred bone only, who is the faceless king.
Y/N: I won't.
I walked out of the room.
I saw all the Hwarangs r practicing outside i was watching them. Suddenly a poster was hanging on 1st floor.
All Hwarangs were looking at the poster with jaws drop.
I couldn't look at the poster so i started walking closer the moment i saw my eyes widened in shock.
Hwarang1: there is a faceless king in Hwarang house!
Hwarang: What!!!
We hwa cutted the poster.
We Hwa: Next time i won't bear it!! All of u! Go back to ur dorm!!
And then he went and all Hwarangs except me, ji dwi, seon woo and Ah ro (who is on second floor)
It started to rain hardly.

I fall on my knees while crying. Seon woo is also crying and ji dwi is controlling his tears
I couldn't control so i went back
Cook 1 entered
Cook1:there r no vegetables.
Y/N: I will bring it.
We Hwa: But it's late. 9:00 pm
Y/N: I'm fine i will go!
-At the market-
There are no people on the street i am walking with vegetables in my bag when suddenly i felt a man cover my mouth with a cloth, after it i passed out.
-Queen P.O.V-
I am drinking tea with the Princess.
My head security gaurd entered and gave me a letter.
My eyes widened in Fear after reading the letter. I need to Save Y/N!!! I decided to send powerful 4 Hwarangs and Princess there and make sure not to make a war.
-Next day-
All the 5 Hwarangs and few maids are ready to go. I told one of the Hwarang abt We Hwa's daughter. (Y/N)
/Night\
-Seo Woo P.O.V-
All of 5 r in prison coz we fought with security gaurds. I'm really worried for Y/N. Suddenly Princess came.
Princess: Is this the reason that u r in here! Why did u fought for that doctor! !! I am the Princess and I get this Treatment!!!
She left
Author P.O.V: The Prince of Baekge knows that there is a king in Hwarang.
-Next day-
We all 5 r standing in between the ground and 15 trival people r sitting tied including ah ro.
Prince: I know! There is a prince in here! Come out ! U have 15 mins but in every 5 mins 4 people will die. And also her!
Soo Ho: her?
A gaurd brought Kim Jiwon (Y/N) she was tied with a rope which is covered with her blood, she had many bruises and Hickeys on her neck. he pushed her hardly she fell down. She was looking at us weakly.
Ban ryu crenched his feast in anger. He did hated her but he can't see a girl in this state.
Prince: I won't kill her now! Take her! I want her tonight as well!
The gaurd took her back
I crenched my fist in anger
4 gaurds directly killed 4 trival people. Now next 4 were brought ah ro was in front of me. They were abt to kill them.
SeonWoo: I am the King! !!!!!
Time Passed me and the Prince fought and i won. I asked the 2 Hwarangs to send princess safely.
Me and Ji dwi are knocking off all the gaurds we finally found the tribal people and Ah Ro . After it i directly went towards a room i went and saw y/n. Laying on floor! I directly went towards her and carried her in bridal style.
Seon Woo: R u okay?
Y/N: Am i gonna ...Die?
Seon woo: No! no!