2. Myself

My name is Kisaragi Touma, 34 years old, Occupation: Salaryman.

I'm just a normal office worker living his everyday life in a 2 story apartment in Tokyo, Japan.

Family member? none, but I guess you can count my little sisters and brothers at the orphanage as family members.

Anyway, when I said everything earlier, I meant everything including my death.

Let's take a look at the worst week ever in my life.

(Flashback Start)

Sunday: The nearest train station was about 15 minutes of walking from my place.

While I'm on my way to the train station, I suddenly felt a weird sensation, my instinct then ordered me to run away from this place.

After frantically looking around, I then noticed a black hooded guy is staring at me.

When he noticed that I had noticed him staring at me, he then grinned at me, he then intentionally showed me a sharp-looking knife.

For some reason, the people around us are ignoring the hooded guy's action, the guy then came running toward me while holding his knife.

The looks in his eyes are full of killing intent, his killing intent almost paralyzed me, but I recovered my sane mind when I heard a voice.

"(Run! Run! Run!, if you want to live then run!)"(???)

"O-okay."(Touma)

Following the voice, I then immediately ran away as fast as I could.

I have no time to think about the voice's origin, the only thing that I could think at that moment is just 'where to run', 'how far should I go' and etc

I then found myself at a deserted shopping district, even I don't know how did I end up here, suddenly, I heard someone shouting nearby.

"NO MATTER WHERE YOU HIDE, I WILL DEFINITELY FIND YOU."(Hooded Guy)

Surprised by the voice, I then sneakily hid at a random alley somewhere in the district.

Just when I was about to breathe a sigh of relief, the hooded guy suddenly appeared behind me.

Without giving me any chance, he then randomly slashed his knife everywhere.

I was barely able to evade his attack, after several strikes, the hooded guy then stopped.

"Hah, Hah, Hah"(Touma)
(Breathing heavily)

"Drip, Drip"

After running away and evading the hooded guy's attack, my stamina is about to run out and my right cheek was injured by his strike earlier, several drops of blood were dropped to the ground.

Watching my state, the hooded guy then said.

"Are you already tired?"(Hooded Guy)

"OF COURSE I AM!!!" shouted me.

"It looks like you still have some energy left, so..let's play some more."(Hooded Guy)