3.5. Extra Story (Part 2)

A few days later

"Knock, Knock"

"Sir, this is Shinigami Taizhou, I'm here to give my report on my part in the operation."(Taizhou)

"You may enter."(Dokuro)

"Creak"

Shinigami Taizhou then entered the chief's office, before giving his report, he first requested the chief for something.

"Chief, before we begin, may I lower the window's blind?"(Taizhou)

"Sure, have it your way."(Dokuro)

" Shaaaa"

He then lowers the window's blind, after confirming that no one outside can see what is happening inside, he then remains standing in front of the chief's table.

The chief urged Taizhou to sit on the chair in front of the table but he, for some reason refused to do so.

"Let's hear the report shall we."(Dokuro)

When the chief said that, Taizhou then began to sweat 'heavily', the chief then worriedly asked if Taizhou's condition is okay or not.

But what he (Taizhou) did after that was unpredictable.

He then did a 'dogeza' in front of the chief.
[Dogeza: Japanese groveling style]

Shinigami Taizhou then gave his report while groveling.

"Chief, I'm truly sorry!!, I have disappointed your trust in me."(Taizhou)

"I, Shinigami Taizhou has failed my part of the task, I'm very sorry!!"(Taizhou)

"I had reserved this particular serial killer just for the target, I even controlled his mind so that he won't murder anyone except for the target."(Taizhou)

"I even had the help of the Crowd Control Division so that no other human would realize the killer's appearance, I truly had disappointed everyone."(Taizhou)

Dokuro then kneeled on one leg in front of him, he sympathetically patted Taizhou's shoulder, Dokuro then said.

"It is okay, everyone makes mistakes and you still haven't disappointed me."(Dokuro)

" What's important is not to do it again and learn from the mistake."(Dokuro

"So please stop groveling in front of me."(Dokuro)

"Sob, Chief!!"(Taizhou)

Taizhou while tears dropping from his eyes then raised his head toward the chief's mask, The chief then said this to him.

"Have you already forget that you aren't alone."(Chief)

The Next Day

After yesterday's failure, Dokuro is now a bit curious about Shinigami Iroha's progress in her part.

Unfortunately, even after he searched the whole building, he still couldn't find Iroha's figure anywhere.