7. Afterwards

Hearing my father's word, I then tried my hardest to smile for my father.

Unlike that instinctual smile earlier, trying to intentionally smile using this wolf mouth is quite hard... at first.

Seeing my smile, father's black tail then suddenly started wagging, father then turn his head toward mother with a smug look on his face.

"Look at this Emilia, Sophia is smiling for me, it is my win."(Neil)
(while pointing his thumb toward him)

"That's not fair, I let you hug her first because you look so sad."(Emilia)

"I also want to hug Sophia too."(Emilia)

Without any kind of action, my mother's body then shined like father earlier.

In also 5 seconds, seconds had finished transforming into her beastmen form,

'Can I also do that?' that's my only thought when seeing her transforming.

Then that appeared in front of me.

[SKILL <Transformation> has been discovered]

The display had surprised me the first time, but I got used to it on the second time.

Even though I'm a bit curious about that notification, I have something that's much more important right now.

After seeing my handsome father, I thought that the transformation skill won't suprise me anymore.

But I was completely wrong, my fluffy-looking mother has turned into a beautiful young woman with a lot of characteristics.

Her long straight silver hair that looks like it was shining from where I am.

Her clear alluring eye which is colored in the alluring sapphire blue colour.

And of course, her soft-looking wolf ears and tail are the cherry on top of all of that.

Out of all of those characteristics, the one that caught my eyes the most is of course her bountiful breast.

Since I'm a girl/female now, I hope that I will also inherit that part from my mother.

"Neil, you are hogging Sophia for too long, I also want to hold her."(Emilia)

"Ha, Ha, Ha."(Neil)
(short laughter)

"I refuse, I have waited for too long for this moment."(Neil)

Said father as if he was certain of his victory, mother then replied with.

"I gave birth to her."(Emilia)

"..."(Neil)

Father were momentarily left speechless by mother's single sentence, I mean who wouldn't.

"(A mother/wife is really scary.)"(Sophia)

A normal father would usually give up by this moment, but my father is not a normal daddy.