Part three

Robin was jumping from rooftops as he tried to follow the fast-flying beast. Finally, he took a rest on a building, and robin made his way to him. Garfield took his mask off taking a deep breath and laying down. "Crime-fighting sure is hard on ya."

Garfield jolts up to see robin and fumbles with his mask. "Y-you didn't see anything." "I saw my soulmate, and you are beautiful." Garfield blushed and took off his mask. "What's your name cutie?"

"Garfield." "I'm Robin, it's nice to finally meet you. Your eyes are so beautiful." Garfield continues the blush and robin gets closer to him. "How did you find me?" He asks. 'I watched and followed you." "But, my sense only tells me about dangers. My soulmate isn't a danger"

"Well, I'm a danger to others. but I'd never hurt you." He slowly takes his mask off to reveal his scarred face. "How did that happen?" Garfeild asked as his hand instinctively reached out to him, and robin lets him caress his scar. " A wheezing bag of dick tips named Slade did this to me, but at least I'm not dead from cancer" "Why?" He asked in a whisper.  

"Let's not talk about it." Robin pushed him down and hovered over him. "Wait, hold on a minute." "I've waited long enough for my soulmate, I want to kiss you." Garfeild looks into his eyes, they were mesmerizing. "Your eyes are like the sky, no, better than the sky" Robin kissed him softly, threading his fingers in chocolate locks of hair making the kiss deeper, and soon adding his tongue.

"Robin." He moans. "Mmm, I could listen to that forever." "This is moving too fast." "I think it's moving nicely. Can we continue at my place?" Garfeild hesitates to put his mask on and then followed robin to his place.    They walk into a not too shabby apartment, it had walls, windows, an open floor plan of the kitchen and living room, and half of the wall to hide the bedroom and bathroom. "Nice place." "Let's go to the bed." Robin picks him up and over his shoulder and carried the beast to his bed "What do you plan on doing?" Garfeild asked after being thrown on the bed taking his mask off.

"Kiss you, touch you, make sweet love to you all night." Garfeild turned red all the way to his ears. "You're so cute with that expression." 'Shut up, I'm not cute." "Ohh yes you are. Come here." He leans in and kissed him hungrily, garfeild pulled him closer. Robin's hands travel down Garfield's sides earning a soft moan from him. "How does this come off?"   

Garfield pressed a button and his suit gets bigger and flappy around his body. like a second weird skin. 'Wow, that's cool, I have to take everything off one at a time. I should have started already." Robin got up and started to strip everything off, Garfield sat in bed in just his underwear and watched robin.

He started to get hard and his tight boxers made it worse. He blushed at his own reaction to robin getting naked.    

( HilO My rEaDeR/ ReadErS)