PART-23

They both reached garden, some men are playing with kids,some are talking seating on grass,ladies are talking. Rahul leave Ziva, she went to Mahi and sat on his lap.

" Ziva tum aagayi, dekho sammy aur aap ke friends wait kare hai. Aap ke sath khel ne keliye." Mahi said. Ziva nod as she finished hot chocolate and went to play.

Rahul laid down on grass away from everyone and thinking. Virat came to him.

"Yaha kya kar raha hai Rahul?" Virat asked.

" Kuch nahi, relax kar raha hu" Rahul said.

They talk to each other. Then all went to rooms. At 9:00pm , all gather for dinner and had dinner. Went back to rooms and slept.

The next day, practice one, it was routine one.

It's match day, of 3rd match of series.

Match is in afternoon, and India won the series. All back to hotel. Rahul got phone "Doll 👑" He picked it up.

" Hii Doll, how are you? " Rahul asked.

" Fine, and congratulations for the win " Diya said.

" Thanks Doll" Rahul said with smile.

" So I am coming day after tomorrow and I will be busy. " Diya said.

" Ok but, don't skip meals. Take care. " Rahul said.

" Ok Bubs , you too" Diya said. They talked to each other and cut the call.

ICT team and their families enjoyed 2-3 days and the practice is going on equally. The Next Series of 1st Match is going to start today.

They woke up , hit the gym and freshen up. All had breakfast then, all went to stadium. They practiced till afternoon. Match is going start in afternoon. India won the match. They back to hotel and freshen up. The Next match is in 3 days.

His attire

Ziva wants to go to Rahul

Ziva wants to go to Rahul. So, Mahi took Ziva and leave Ziva there with Rahul. All are having snacks, waiting for them to come and All are in lounge . Ziva running on downstairs.

" Barbie don't run on stairs, you will get injured. Baby. " Rahul shouting from back as she is running.

All listened to Rahul. Mahi was saying this from lounge too as he saw them. Rahul saw Ziva is going to slip from staircase. Rahul saved Ziva and make her stand.

" Ziva!!! " All shouted from lounge. They saw Rahul saved her, took relief and coming to them. But Rahul who was standing on edge of stair and going to check on her, he slipped from there, rolled down 6 steps, All run to him,

" Rahul!! " Virat and Rohit shouted first and reached to him and saved him. Before, he rolled down more. Rahul got injured on head.

" Barbie!" Rahul whispered, but all listen to him.