Part - 43

The news about Diya getting two awards is shock and surprise for South Industry, ICT too. Then, The ICT celebrated the New Year 2020 with their family. Diya's parents were also with Rahul and Diya. Rahul is back to his practice for the upcoming matches. Diya is busy with interviews and films. For Rahul, like this the Jan went with practice, shoot and business meetings.
For Diya, Interviews and films.

In Feb,

ICT went for matches out of country. The team is doing well. They came back in the end of month. ICT are in break for two weeks. Then, back to practice.

Then, in April,

The IPL preparation are going to start. PunjabKings released a note that

"KL Rahul is the Captain of Punjab Kings."

All are happy with the news of it. The senior players were super happy with the news. Diya too.

IPL has started. Rahul had the pressure Captaincy and new to it, nervous too. Then, after a month, Mumbai Indian won the match.

In June,

One day, 5:00pm, Evening.

Rahul and Diya are in Mumbai Apartment. In living room, Rahul is working on laptop and Diya is in kitchen.

"Doll ! Doll ! " Rahul called her.

"Haan aayi Bubs " Diya said, she came on living room.

"Bolo " Diya said.

"Get ready in Evening 7:00pm. We are going out " Rahul said.

"Ok " Diya said, went to room.

Rahul call Virat ,Rish in conference call and told them something, which make them happy. Rahul made the arrangements about it.

At 7:00pm,

Rahul and Diya left from Apartment with Roger. They reached the beach. Rahul stopped Roger. They moved in and went to a corner. Diya moved in and saw simple arrangements. She smiled. She turned to Rahul side but, saw him kneeled down in front her.

"Bubs !! " Diya asked surprisingly, Rahul stopped her.

"I know you are surprised. But, let me say it. After you came in my life, it's became easy and peaceful for me and I want that the rest of my life. So, Will You Marry Me ? " Rahul asked, keeping ring in front of her. Diya have happy tears, listening him.

"Yes !! I will Marry You " Diya said. Rahul make her wear. He kissed her forehead and both hug each other. Diya just jumped on him. Both are happy.

They went to back to home and saw that Diya's parents are waiting them in living area.

"Mom,Dad " Diya said, hug her parents. Rahul too.

"Let's fix the date of Marriage " Mrs. Patel said.

"Oh so, pre-planned " Diya said.

"Yeah! I talked to your parents, they are ok with my decision. Then, I took the step " Rahul said. Diya nod.

"Chalo, let's discuss this tomorrow, yours brothers will also will be there " Mr.patel said.

"Yes uncle." Rahul said.

All had dinner and went to rooms for rest. Rahul informed Mahi, Virat, Rish, Rohit and Jinks in video call. All are coming tomorrow. All went to sleep.

Next day,

All wake up and freshen up. All had breakfast. Mahi,Virat, Rish,Rohit and jinks with their family came. All fixed a date 14 june. All Congratulate the couple and all took there works too. Rahul,Mahi, Virat, Rohit,Jinks, Rish are talking in balcony.

KL RAHUL On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara