Part - 44

The Wedding day of RaYa. The mandap is ready. Mahi, Sakshi with Mrs.Patel checking the wedding materials. Rohit, Jinks are seeing the arrangements of wedding.  Rish,Virat is with Rahul. Ritika and Anushka is with Diya.

In Rahul's room.

Rahul is getting ready. Virat and Rish are also ready. Rish is helping Rahul.

"Aap ki shaadi sab se alag hone wali hai. Aur  new culture bhi hai. " Rish said excitedly.

"Maaza bhi aayega tumhe " Rahul said with smile.

"Haan Bhai, mai kya bol raha hu ki, aab jitney bhi bachelors hai. Unsab ki na har ek culture ki shaadi karte hai. " Rish said excitedly.

"Wah ! What an idea. Yeh jo tune bola na  woh sunke kahi, hum agree hogaye na, toh kahi woh tujhe nahi  bulayenge, sathme hume bhi nahi bulayenge. " Virat said, pointing toward himself and Rahul. Rahul laughed,Rish pouted.

"Ready hogaye, toh chale " Jinks said,coming in room. All nod.

All moved towards mandap. They came there. All saw the groom and Rish made him sit on mandap. The pandit started mantras, Rahul did, what pandit asked for. Pandit said to bring bride. Bride came with Sakshi, Anushka, Ritika. Diya sat beside Rahul. The wedding started. They did kanyadanam, kept jellakara-bellam on head, Manglasutra, phere. They sat on mandap, did Namaste to all, all throw the blessings on them. The wedding came to an end.

All guest met with bride and groom. The guest went away. The the teammates had lunch with Bride and Groom. All went to take rest.

All posted the wedding wishes to them.

Rishabhpant : Congratulations Rah bhai, Bhabs

Rishabhpant : Congratulations Rah bhai, Bhabs. May your new life filled with happiness, peace. @rahulkl @diya.patel  #RAYA
.
.#TheRAYAwedding

rahulkl: Forever ❤

rahulkl: Forever ❤
.
.#TheRAYAwedding

#TheRAYAwedding

diya.patel:Forever ❤
.
.#TheRAYAwedding

The media is going crazy with this pictures. The media is not allowed, because of the privacy.

Then, The life go on.

-----------‐-----------------------------------------------------
Thank you guys for your love and support for this story. The story comes to an END. Love you guys.