CHAPTER 1: INTRO

Thank you for giving my book a chance, I hope you and everyone who read's this book take's it to heart. I'm not the type of person who like's to tell people about how my life has been. the people who have heard me talk about it couldn't bare it anymore and ask me to change the subject. because its hard to imagine someone doing these things to another person without having a cause or a good enough reason. and the other people who suffered it as well.

thanks to my sister who encouraged me to write this book. I decided to give it a try.. who knows it might help me heal a little more. maybe I'd be able to get out of my comfort zone and lower the walls I've built  to protect myself from being hurt again. I don't  even want to leave my house most the time. I sit at home playing my video game's I stream my games and I have friends I play with and talk to so its a start. but mainly being so far away from my family. make's it harder.

well I think its time to move on to chapter 2.. I hope you enjoy the book. and I hope that it helps the people who has gone through this as well and maybe help them move passed they're  fears and get back to being who they are. and enjoy life and be happy. I'm glad I survived this nightmare.  thanks again for choosing to read my book.