1

Jeongin woke up to a sweet and strong smell of misty strawberry perfume. He knew that smell could only mean that Jisung is going somewhere.

The younger boy quickly went to the bathroom, where his brother was. Jisung was dressed beautifully in a plain cut baby blue sweater top with a ruffled white skirt on. Followed by thick white sneakers and white knee high socks with two blue stripes at the top.

Jeongin cleared his throat. "And where are you going?"

"Out." Jisung responded quick, pushing Jeongin out of the way. "Out where? and when are you going to be back?" The younger asked, following his 'older brother' downstairs. "Ugh, oh my gosh dad! Don't worry about it!" Jisung rolled his eyes.

"Be happy I'm taking care of you like a dad!"

Jisung and Jeongin live by themselves, all they have is each other. Their mom passed after giving birth to Jeongin, sending their dad into a deep depression. He didn't interact with his sons much, causing them to have small social problems.

And as Jisung made it to high school he realized he was gay. The elder came out to his dad hoping he would accept and get closer to him. Little did Jisung know, it only pushed them farther away.

His dad beat Jisung, brutally and disowned him for such a thing. Jeongin was forced to watch the entire thing from start to finish. Only being able to scream and cry for his dad to ease up on his brother. Because unlike their dad, Jeongin accepted Jisung 100% secretly.

Days after Jisungs severe beating, their dad packed his things and moved out leaving the boys alone for good, refusing to live in the same house with a gay boy. He only paid the bills and stocked the refrigerator because Jeongin was there and not gay like Jisung.

Although the younger did accept his brother, he always denied that he was gay. But, Jisungs gaydar levels were too high to believe him. The brunette knew Jeongin just didn't want to get disowned too and live poorly. Jisung totally understood Jeongins reasoning though.

It been a couple years, and Jeongin is now in high school and Jisung is a Junior in college. Jeongin volunteered to work at a Starbucks on the weekend, to help more around the house, to make things easier for him and Jisung. So, you could say, the brothers are doing just fine. :)

"Psh, Im older than you!" The shorter pouted. 

"You sure don't act like it, Han." Jeongin crossed his arms, letting out an annoyed scoff. "Look, I just want to go out, I'll be back soon, promise! Can I go now, pwease?" Jisung jumped eagerly, poking out his bottom lip, tugging on Jeongins sleeve.

"Ah, okay..fine! But be safe and don't spend all your money on candy!" The taller warned, pulling down Jisungs skirt in the back and pinching his chubby cheek afterward. "Yay! thank you Innie!" Jisung clapped happily, running to the door. 

"I love you." Jeongin said, stopping the smaller boy before he left. "I love you too!" Jisung giggle cutely, blowing Jeongin a big kiss. "Tsk, gay boy."

"Straight boy."

"J-just go already!" Jeongin jokingly rushed the elder out of the house. Jisung giggled once again before skipping out of the house.

--

Completely ignoring Jeongins warning, Jisung went straight the convenience store, ready to spend a lifes living on sweets.  As the cute boy looked through the isles of never ceasing candy, he heard the store bell ring. Notifying him that someone walked him.

Jisung heard contant bells and several pairs of feet scatter across the store. "Hm.." the brunette hummed in suspicion. Surely it was just a group of friends walking in, he thought.