chapter six; maneater

WARNINGS: violent situations • fluff
————————————

It was the next day and you got a call from Hotch at 6:30 in the morning saying that there was a new victim. That makes five. Five victims that we couldn't safe.

You got up to wake up JJ up. It is raining so you got dressed in a black lace bra and black lacey panties, with a simple black long sleeve shirt and black slacks to match. Then you brush you your teeth and hair and put your hair in a ponytail. You didn't do makeup because you have no time and through on black boots and your gun and badge and walked out the door.

You met JJ, Hotch, Rossi and Reid down in the lobby because you guys are all going to the police station. While Prentiss and Morgan go to the new crime scene.

You see Spencer and just give him a smile he didn't look like he slept much last night. His bags were a little darker than they were yesterday. He was wearing a light gray dress shirt with a dark gray tie, blazer and slacks with mix match socks and black converse. With his hair sitting perfectly on his face.

Hotch was driving with Rossi in the passenger seat and you, JJ and Reid all in the back seat. Of course you get the middle seat though.

Once we get to the police station you walk over to where the new evidence is to look though. All the scenes just like the other's.
———————————

"It time to give the profile" You hear Hotch say as you got up.

"We know that it's a woman in her early 30s," You pause "Look for someone in medical and we also know that the unsub lives in a 30 mile radius of the victims homes" You finish.

Reid looks at you with a smile like he's proud and you feel a heat rush to your cheeks as you smile back at him.

"Your saying a woman did this?" Chase asked then laughed.

"Yes I actually am that's exactly what am saying" You spoke with confidence the whole team looking at you.

"Okay well you guys heard agent Y/L/N get to work" The sheriff said as you walked back to the conference room with the team following behind.

You are looking the map and thinking about the profile you just gave. You take out your phone to call Garcia.

"This is miss Penelope Garcia at your service" She says.

"Hey Pen can you look at all the female medical workers that got fired in the past month" You say fast.

"Sure thing just give me o-" Garcia say as you can hear her typing away.

"What is it Garcia?" You question.

"I have 3 but only ones a woman and I just received a missing person's report in a 30 mile radius of the unsub" Garcia say as you run to the team to put her on speakerphone.

"Okay go ahead Garcia" You say.

"Okay I have a missing person's report where are unsub is and I got a woman who was just fired 2 weeks ago her name is Ivy Donovan got fired from a hospital which is smack dab in the middle of our unsubs hunting grounds."

"Garcia what her address?" Hotch asks.

"Already sent to your phone's sir" She says.

"Thank you Pen" JJ said as you hung up

"Okay put on your vest and go" Hotch gives the order.
——————————

"Reid and Y/L/N take the front"

"Morgan and Prentiss take the back"

"JJ, Dave and I will be your back up" Hotch finished.

You and Reid both take the front with are guns unholster. "Ivy Donovan FBI" You yell as you kick in the door when you get no rely.