1

A hand smacking me dead in my face is what I woke up to this lovely morning.
Hasahn laid stretched out on my bed when he got In here
I don't know but what I do know is I'm locking my door his little ass sleeps too rough and I'm not trying to wake up with black eyes cause he decided to sleep
Like Mike Tyson.
"Bubba get up" smacking his leg he whined not liking me disturbing him
"Get the hell up we got shit to do today Champ"
Hasahn lifted his head up glaring at me before mumbling under his breath. And jumping out my bed scratching his butt cheek
"Dirtball,"
I told him making him
"You have no room to talk you scratched your balls and proceeded to eat your food nasty," he said making me bust out laughing and shoo him away.
"go get dressed little boy, and don't forget your hockey gear either"

"Okay mommy" he sighed out making me laugh at him dramatic ass
Carrying myself to the bathroom I got in the shower doing my usual routine before getting out and trimming my mustache a little and tussling my hair a bit walking to the closet I threw on my BDG fluffy sunset cardigan a place tee and some light wash jeans

"Okay mommy" he sighed out making me laugh at him dramatic ass Carrying myself to the bathroom I got in the shower doing my usual routine before getting out and trimming my mustache a little and tussling my hair a bit walking to the closet I threw...

"Hasahn you ready!"
"No I'm eating" he yelled back
Fatass
"har du all din utrustning för träning"
(Do you have all your gear for practice)
"Ja mamma"
"glöm inte att din farbror hämtar dig efter träningen"
(Don't forget your uncle is picking you up after practice)

"Yeah I remember we can go now mama I don't want to be late" jumping off the chair and running up the steps probably to go get his baseball gear.

Quickly tidying up the kitchen I turned off the lights and headed towards the front door. Just as he came back down the steps on fast feet.  
"Stop running in my damn house lil boy Ian gon say it again either"  he ain't gon be surprised when he bust his ass one day.

"You ready?"
"Yeah" Hasahn said quickly throwing on his shoes and opening the front door for me. I raised a gentleman proud of myself for real.
The drive to his baseball practice wasn't far. Maybe 30ish minutes from the house and 10 minutes from my office.
"Bye mommy love you" a wet kiss was placed on my lips and Hasahn then jumped out the car quickly running to the field where his other teammates were. Before I could pull off out the corner of my eye I saw a heavily pregnant male. Pulling what I'm going to assume is his child who was quite tall for the league.
"Boy I'm not playing with you cut the shit before I bust ya ass till the white meat shows. Think I'm playin if you want to." He yelled pushing the child towards the field
"Love you baby" he screamed as his son stomped over to the field.
My eyes stayed on him however curiosity. Mainly cause I was the only male mother who had a child on the team so seeing another one was refreshing.  "Aye you keep staring at me come help me to my damn car you see me struggling" I looked around noticing he was staring directly at me and speaking making me chuckle and out my hands up in defense.
"My bad Ian mean to stare" getting out my car I hurried over to him linking my arm around his and setting my hand on his back.

"My name Lamar yours?" He said taking a deep breath as we began walking.

"Johnathan nice meeting you sorry about staring. You're just the only other male mother I've seen wit a kid on this team besides me" he smiled at me.
"Shit who you telling Ian never seen you ya son new to the team" shaking my head no. And giving him pointed look signaling which car was his he pointed to a grey Kia.

"Nah my sons uncle usually just drops him off to practice"

"Shit I wish I can't trust his hard headed ass uncles to drop him off cause he'll never make it to this mf" laughing a little we kept walking and chatting even after we got to his car.

"How far along are you by the way" his stomach was huge and rounded out letting me know he was pretty far. Or it was just a pretty big baby.
"Five months and to think I got a 7 month old at home lord help me" my eyes widened.

"Well damn you ain't wait long to bust ya shit open" busting out laughing Lamar gave me the finger and began to put his seat belt on.

"Let me get my ass out of here and get back home to my baby and husband" exchanging numbers and it's quickly he pulled out of the parking lot speeding making me laugh.
He was honestly funny as shit I won't mind being friends with him. Having another mother to talk to besides Donnie was really refreshing.

Hasahn being able to have another friend was nice cause lord knows my child don't like nobody.

IM BACK FOR GOOD YALL AND IM NOT LYING THIS TIME. But anyways I exited this chapter and made it a lil shorter cause I needed to modify this book a lil it was looking a lil tooo square for  me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

 But anyways I exited this chapter and made it a lil shorter cause I needed to modify this book a lil it was looking a lil tooo square for  me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣