THIRTEEN

The office dinner had started later than they had all expected. Yet by the time they had all came and celebrated the arrivals of the interns and the new partnership that was going to help the company everyone finally began chatting away. As Minho had offered, Jisung was seated between him and Seungmin safely. Away from the heavy drinkers Jiwon and Mina who were already slightly tipsy.

Byul may have told Minho what Saeryon had asked Jisung and Minho wanted to keep Saeryon away from Jisung as much as possible as well. Except Saeryon wasn't kept far, he was seated directly across from Seungmin much to both of the mens dislike.

"Here Jisung" Seungmin said, helping to grab him some of the meat that he had been grilling. Jisung thanked seungmin and ate quietly, his knight in shining armour watched with a soft smile before handing Jisung more meat. He felt very awkward in this unfamiliar setting. Especially with his feelings slowly coming to light, he felt horrible when Seungmin fed him.

You must love Minho a lot, Jisung thought.

"I heard your boyfriends picking you up in half an hour, is that true Felix?" Mina asks the freckled boy who nods shyly, yet enjoying the sudden attention on him. If he had the opportunity to flaunt his boyfriend, he was going to take it.

"Sorry I can't stay long" Felix apologises. "He prepared a lovely dinner with me and I just couldn't say no" he stated.

"Don't worry, as long as you came your fine" Seungmin smiles gently at the boy who nods gratefully.

"I never knew Ms Cho and Byul were so close" Jisung mumbles as he stares at his friend who was being hand fed but their superior. Feeling his side being nudged he looked up to see seungmin leaning closer to him, a hand covering his mouth to keep the news he was sharing on the low.

"They are secretly dating, Ms Cho is just a bad actor" Seungmin whispers to Jisung who stares at the two in shock. He looks over at seungmin who smiles and nods his head.

"Really?" He asks, seungmin nods his head but presses a finger to his lips as if telling him to keep it a secret. Jisung listens and goes back to eating, he would have never in a million years expected them two to date.

Yet again there was a few hints, Ms Cho's jealousy when Saeryon came, the fact they left together and arrived together was suspicious but still. Jisung just didn't expect it. But nonetheless he wished them well, cheering for them.

"Here Jisung" Saeryon says, handing him a shot of soju. Confused and nervous Jisung stares at it not wanting to be rude, his hands starting to sweat and shake a bit as he glanced at the two seated next to him. "Come on don't be a bore, drink" Saeryon urges. Frowning lightly jisung goes to take it only for Minho to take it instead. Quickly tipping his head back and swallowing the burning substance with what could only be ease.

He must be a skilled drinker... Jisung was honestly quite impressed. Being so poor himself with his liquor it was cool and kinda entertaining seeing someone down it with ease.

"Jisung isn't drinking tonight" Minho tells Saeryon who proceeds to frowns at the dark haired male. His words firm and his face bitter as he glared at the star with distain. Keep your filthy actions away from him.

"Hyung I could have had it, I don't want you to end up having to drink because of me. I'll be fine with one or two honestly" Jisung tells Minho, guilt swarming his stomach as Minho gives him a gentle smile, shooting his worries away and reassuring him once more the he was fine. Jisung relaxed next to him, enjoying that he had someone so kind to come to his aid if need be.

Byul smiles lightly at the sight of the two, hearing Jisung call Minho Hyung, something he blatantly refused to call Saeryon being the cherry on top. "Why are you smiling?" Ms Cho asked them confused, being blissfully unaware of the brooding tension around them.

"I'll tell you later" Byul whispers as their fiancé nods her head, intrigued but not enough to persist more on it. For now they would simply enjoy their dinner.

"Jisung it's fine, I told you that you could sit next to me for a reason, I handle my alcohol well so if anyone pressures you to drink I'll take it for you" Minho tells his intern who nods hesitantly. Still feeling faintly guilty about the whole situation. "If your sad than you can grill my next bit of meat" he tells jisung who quickly agrees to it and swaps seats with seungmin so he could grill.

Jisung knew that he felt something for his boss. How could he not when Minho was literal perfection, sweet, caring and so beautiful. Of course he knew he had no shot with him, he was almost certain that Minho and Seungmin where dating.

They just had to be.

"You hold Alcohol well do you?" Seungmin whispers to Minho who blushes. The action seen by Jisung who frowned a bit, but tried his best not to show it.

They are so good together, it's best to wish them nothing but good fortune... yes Jisung was bitter. But that was to be expected.

"Shut up, I'll be fine" Minho tells his friends who chuckles lightly.

Extra from Chapter 12

"Why did you stop walking?" Ms Cho asks the younger, turning her head to look through the doorway to find that Mr Lee and Han were speaking. "About time he grew some balls" she muttered under her breath before resting her head in the crook of Byuls neck. "Why can't we go in?" She asks them softly.

"Because I want to see what happens. They took so long to get this far, I don't want to disrupt the two" Byul tells their fiancé softly, feeling as their fiancé wraps her arms around their waist. "What are you doing? Someone might see us" they whine quietly.

"Why can't we be like them, I don't like not being able to show everyone such a beautiful person I'm lucky to be with" she whispers softly.

"I'm still an intern, I don't want them to feel like you would treat me nicer or give me less work or any other possible thing that they could think of" byul states, holding their fiancés hands in their own before they feel Haeri pull back.

"Fine but if I can't then they can't be lovey dovey either" Ms cho states, sliding past Byul gently before she break apart the other pair without any care. Byul watches shocked at their fiancés behaviour, jaw dropped as they hold back a gasp and a giggle.

"Haeri!" They whisper yelled before hurriedly following from behind.