NINETEEN

"Why were you and Minho taking so long before hmm.?" Byul asks the blonde who blushes slightly. "That must've been an awfully long question you had to ask" Byul stated while wiggling their eyebrows. The two sat working on a new design for some advertisement yet Byul seemed to be more focused on their friend then the work at hand. Typical, Jisung couldn't expect much else since he was the same.

"No reason in particular" Jisung began nonchalantly. "—we were just discussing about our internship that's all" Jisung stretches the truth as Byul gives him a side eye but doesn't say anything more.

"I can't believe Jiwon did that" Byul stated after awhile of silence, hanging their head over the back of their seat as if all their energy abandoned their body. "He seemed pretty nice to me" they muttered lightly in thought.

Jisung could scoff at that, so he did, the sound catching the dark haired interns attention as Byul faced him confused. "What was that scoff for?" They ask him.

"Come on really? That guy was clearly an asshole, he treated poor Mina horribly and was constantly putting her down behind her back. I don't even want to think about what he might've said about us. A snake is a snake" Jisung shakes his head, grabbing his pen as he shrugged.

Mina may be from a rich family and have a degree in business but she was not the brightest with socialising with people who weren't rich like her, she didn't get sarcasm that she was use to and it simply didn't seem to be apparent to her that Jiwoo was not a good person. Mina may be privileged but it's not to say she wasn't a bad person, she defiantly had a few biases and said a few things that weren't nice but she was better than Jiwon at the end of the day.

"I don't know, Mina kind of scares me" Byul whispers as they watch the rich woman walk into their office and stare at the printer in faux confusion as she plays her hand at one of her best talents. Being a femme fatale.

"Really? I'm more scared for the men she is with, she is so subtle with her tricks that if I wasn't gay I probably wouldn't notice" Jisung says before hitting himself. "Wait that's mean, what she does is her own business.." the brunette trails off after he watches her eyes gleam, well he dramatically adds even though in reality her face just lifted with anticipation.

Her prey had entered.

"This stupid machine, I think it's broken because no matter how many times I try and press copy it seems to restart" she mutters quietly but still loud enough for some to hear. Some including a special someone.

"Here Mina, let me help" Minho says, moving to help her with the printer. The two interns watching the scene intently as Minho presses a few buttons and looks down slightly confused before finding the problem and fixing it for her, a wide smile taking over her lips as Minho shows her that it was now working.

"Don't worry it's an easy bug to fix, I don't know why it happened but just press this button and it should stop the glitch" he shows her pressing a button as she nods and moves slightly closer to him, her lean body bending over as if intently listening to his instructions, as she leans over her button up showed to cover less cleavage. Minho made sure to keep his eyes on the printer or on Mina's eyes herself as he finished helping the intern.

"Please tell me she's not hitting on your man?" Byul asks glaring at the woman who chuckled and thanked Minho.

"She flirts with everyone, besides it's not like..." it's not like we're exactly open with our relationship either, Jisung convinced himself. Yet the worry in his stomach filled as he watched the two. I'm not as smart or as conventionally attractive as her... she's smart, rich and pretty so it would be no confusion that Minho and her would be a perfect match.