a u t h o r ' s l i t t l e s t o r y 📖

He guys this story is one of my idea so I hope you like it, so let just say that Albus Severus was put into Gryffindor and Neville's 3rd year daughter is named Audrey and her 1st year son River, i didn't know Neville's child since I edit this offline, Seamus has a 3rd year Daughter Henrietta and a 2nd year son named Henry, same as Neville I dunno what is Seamus child name, and Dean's Son Jacob was starting his first years, same as Neville and Seamus I dunno what's the name of their child, let's go to the Story!!!!

The Beginning
Audrey was walking madly, he was going to his fathers office. Once she's finally in there Neville's was shock by her daughter Anger look. "Hey how's your day" Neville asked her daughter seating in a table, he put that table for visitors, "not good, Professor Slughorn gave us 3 home works, can you believe it 3 homeworkers then I have 2 homework from DADA and that's equals 5 homework can you believe it dad!" Audrey said madly, "well you better get starting, because we'll be going to dinner in an hour" Neville Said as he gave her daughter a book to find some answers.

An hour passed by, Audrey and Neville headed to the Great Hall, when they arrived at the Great Hall, Neville takes a seat in his seat then glance at the Gryffindor table to look if his children are they're, she saw Audrey talking to Rose Weasley, he have notice that his son River was nowhere to be found at the table, minutes later he saw someone going over the Gryffindor table, they're were five boys heading over to take their seats, he have notice that his son River was also part of the Boys who just arrived.

Later then on Professor Dumbledore (it's Aberforth not Albus) said "let the feast begin", everyone started eating.

River was walking was his best buds, Hugo Weasley, Albus Potter(he's on 2nd year), Jacob Thomas, Henry Finnigan, and River Longbottom.

They are best buds and they called themselves "The Lions".

THE END

That was a horrible story, I'm so lazy to wright, anyways after that "the lions" are basically roommates just like they're fathers, that was cool, and anyways thank you so much reading this, tbh I wanna be an author but being a lazy person would Not make myself an author.

Don't Forget to Vote and Comment what you guys think see ya on the next update love you.

- Gyb💕
Q- describe a perfect day!
A- me in the room watching Harry Potter then my mom and dad wouldn't  tell me to do chores. (I'm a lazy person)

BBBBBBYYYYYYYEEEEEE 😬😅