s e a n b i g g e r s t a f f ❤️😍

My "Bestfriend": hey, check out this picture of an actor i found on Instagram, he's supper-cute and hot the same time!
*she showed the picture from her phone*
[The Pic:]

*me being speechless, because i've never seen that kind of an attractive pic of Sean*My "Bestfriend": i know right, he's supper hot, i gonna simp for him, and one thing for you DONT SIMP FOR HIM, he's only mine!!!Me: you're simping on an actor tha...

My "Bestfriend": i know right, he's supper hot, i gonna simp for him, and one thing for you DONT SIMP FOR HIM, he's only mine!!!
Me: you're simping on an actor that you dont even know, and telling me not to simp for him because he's only yours, SINCE WHEN DID SEAN BIGGERSTAFF BECOME YOURS??????????
My "Bestfriend": since 4 hours ago and why do you care???
Me: ohh, and how many photos of him are in your Gallery??
My "Bestfriend": three!
Me: you know what, I've been simping for him for the past 4 years and you for only 4 hours, and did you know i have 100 damn photo of him on my Gallery and  you having 3 thats not even enough!!!!!!
*me walks out*
Me: and ohh, incase you forgot he's mine!!!

Don't Forget to Vote and Comment what you guys think see ya on the next update love you.

- Gyb💕