a u t h o r s l i t t l e s t o ry 📖~r o l f x l u n a

So all of the Gryffindors (including the first year - seventh year) are in the common room, they'd plan to have some little fun, because The Day after tomorrow, the seventh years are heading home, "hey guys how about we played Simons Says" Hermione Said, "whats that" Ron asked, "its a game where Simons or the person will say what would they do" Dennis Creevey a 4th year witch, "im in" Parvati said, and everyone said there in two. Hemione said "simon says do a funny face", everybody do they're best, everyone was laughing, until a suitcase appeard at the Middle of them, "whats that" Seamus asked, "i dunno its just appeared out of nowhere" Margarett Hinch said a 2nd year half-blood, then the suitcase open and they'd saw Luna Lovegood in it with some Hufflepuff student with. "Luna, how did  you get get inside of the suitcase" Harry said, "it was Rolf's Grandfather's suitcase, and i dunno i could fit in it" Luna said, "ohh, this is Rolf by the way, Rolf Scammander, a 6th year Hufflepuff student" Luna said as she and Rolf step outside at the suitcase. "Wait, you're Newt Scammnder's Grandson, wow, i heard about you Granfather alot from my Granny and Grandpa, they say your Grandpa got expelled from Hogwarts" Dominic Gloordone said a 3rd year pure-blood, "uhh yeah my grandad got expelled, but he said he wasn't his fault, he just took the blame" Rolf Said, "anyway, we should be heading now come on Luna" Rolf said as she grab Luna's hand, they went inside the suitcase and then few second later the suitcase was gone. "Wow, that guy has a cool suitcase" Neville said.

A suitcase appeared in the Ravenclaw Common Room, Rolf got out, and when he got out he reaches his hand for Luna, Luna placed her hand in Rolf's hand an got up. "Hey Luna wanna hang tommorow?" Rolf said nervously, "sure, honestly i dunno what to do tomorrow!" Luna said. They wave each-other as a sign of goodbye, Rolf got into the suitcase and few seconds later the suitcase vanished. Luna was about to go to her Dorm when she saw Edmund Kelts a 7th year Half-Blood, "Luna?, what are you doing down here in a time like this?" Edmund said, "oh, i was back from the little fun me and Rolf Scammander have!" Luna Replied, "did you get caught by Filch?" Edmund asked, "nope, we traveled by this suitcase he has, its from his Grandpa, you can barely fit in the suitcase, it looks small but it fits people in there!" Luna said. After they'd talk a little, Luna go backs to her Dormitory.

The End.

A/N

Hey i still didn't know how Newt's Suitcase works, and Margarett Hinch, Edmund Kelts and Dominic Gloordone is my OC(own character), hope you like it by the way, i had some search that Rolf actually studied at Hogwarts and Sorted into Hufflepuff just like his Grandad, anyways i really loved to Know the Love Story of Rolf and Luna💕.

Love,

Gyb☁️