H.P.

@JulzLovDraco4Eva thank you for the idea. And thank you for being the first to request.

 And thank you for being the first to request

You and Harry had always been close. Many were argue that you were practically the one and the same. Even though you were a Malfoy, the trio truly accepted you for who you were not who your family was. As 6th year approached, and things at Hogwarts became far more dangerous, you refused to leave Harry's side. Eventually, the news of Dumbledore's death reached the ears of the quartet, and you broke down in the corridor to be discovered by a worried Hermione who led you into the headmasters office where Harry and Ron were waiting. It was in that very office, that the course of your life changed for the best.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N, I think you should take a look at this."

"'Memory for Y/N' what's that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know. Why don't we check it out?"

"No, it's for Y/N, and Y/N only."
—————————

So you poured the memory into the Pensive, and dunked your head inside. And of course (because since when did he ever follow the rules) Harry followed suite.

Arriving back into the world, you and Harry simply stared at each other for a moment, Ron and Hermione waiting for you two to explain what the memory was about.
—————————
"Well, what was it mate?"

"Y/N, what was it about."

"My name, it's not Malfoy..."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm a Potter."
____________________________

You and Harry simultaneously reached out, and pulled each other close. As you held one another in your arms, you both knew. That right here, right now. This is where I need to be.

After all, a twin is truly your best friend.