23 ~ I'm the healer

Faiza's Pov

My eyes go wide, body is shaking in fear when I see blood all over my hand and the guy earlier who was trying to touch me forcefully is lying on the floor, groaning in pain, he-he got shot in his hand, directly on his palm but why didn't I hear anything? I look in front of me and see Taehyung is holding a gun in his hand, I can't believe my eyes what I'm seeing right now, Taehyung is looking at that guy like he can burn him anytime, everything happens so first that I still can't process anything, I'm standing here like a statue.

I feel someone embraces me, its Namjoon, he is dragging me somewhere, he makes me step inside the bathroom again and begins to wash my hands properly, I'm doing nothing just let him do everything, he wipes everything from my neck as the blood was on my neck too.

"Noona, are you okay?" he clutches my shoulder blade and jerks me, I look at him, he is holding a worried face, I have just muted, no words are coming out from my mouth.

"Noona, say something." He clutches my right cheek softly and waiting impatiently for me to answer.

"I-I- w-what w-what W-was that?" I manage to ask him while stuttering continuously.

"Hyung, is everything alright?" I'm still looking at Namjoon, waiting for him to reply, I know the owner of the voice, it's Jimin.

"Jimin, send Taehyung here immediately." He was about to go but I tuck his blazer and stop him.

"D-don't, please don't" I whisper softly, I couldn't balance myself and sit down to the ground, Namjoon immediately bends down and pulls me into a tight hug. My head is tightly pressing in his chest and he is patting my head lightly.

After a couple of minutes later, I hear some footsteps.

"Is she alright?" Someone asks and Its Taehyung.

"Tae, you shouldn't do that you know? She is scared. Who told you to carry a gun with you?" Namjoon sighs and my body is totally shaking now by fear, Namjoon lets go of me, Taehyung bends down to clutch me. He clutches my left cheek gently.

"Hyung, we are going to leave, just make sure no one doubts anything." Taehyung says and Namjoon leaves.

"Noona, are you okay?" I start to breathe so heavily, he presses his lips against mine, he pecks there then peck my temple and pulls me closer to him then he takes off my heels from my foot.

"I should have sent you flats." He says softly and begins to massage my feet.

"T-tae....w-what—"

"Shh! It's alright." He then makes me stand up. He clutches my wrist and starts to drag me somewhere, I'm not protesting as I'm still thinking about what happened earlier, there is something behind all of this, what they are showing in front of the people isn't real, there are lots of stories behind this, they can't be normal peoples, how can someone shoot someone this easily as if its nothing to him?

Thinking about all of this I didn't notice that we're already in front of a limo, Taehyung climbs into the car, I was about to say something and refuse to go with him, but before I could do anything, he drags me forcefully inside the car.