Chapter 3

A/n: hey guys so sorry it took so long to get chapter three up. Had a lot of problems come up when I wanted to work on it. I just got I up and ready. So enjoy chapter 3 N20 out!!!!

Your POV

Me and the others had just arrived back to the castle and we had just back from the Village.

Glimmer: Another victory for us.

Bow: The Horde Does not stand a chance now that y/n is here with us.

Glimmer: another win for us. That puts us at 2 and the horde still zero.

Y/n: You keep score?

Bow: yep after all we're the best friend squad.

Y/n: is that seriously what you call yourself.

Adora lightly punch's my shoulder and laughs.

Adora: got a problem with that bro?

Y/n: no am fine.

Glimmer: oh no I forgot about the meeting today.

Adora: meeting? What meeting glimmer.

Bow: The princess alliance meeting is today.

Y/n: Princess alliance? what's that?

Glimmer: I'll explain on the way. By the way y/n my mom wants you to listen in too but cringer has to wait in your room.

Y/n that's fine right.

I pat cringer on his head and told him to go to our room. He walks off to our room to take a cat nap.

Y/n: okay let's go.

Time skip

Y/n: so after a humiliating defeat by the horde the princess alliance just disbanded???

Bow: that's correct the only members left are glimmer, her mom queen Angela, princess Spinnerella and princess Netossa. But they will not be able to make it today.

Y/n: only if they didn't disband we could finally beat the horde. Someone should try and get the team back together.

I noticed the three of them stop.

Y/n: what???......did I say something weird.

Bow: no it's just that sounds like an awesome idea. Glimmer has been trying to get her mom to do the same thing.

Adora: yeah but if we can get glimmers mom to agree with us we can win this war.

Glimmer: yeah let's go.

No one POV

Y/n stood in front of the queen with adora and the others and explaining to the queen why it would be a great idea to reform the alliance.

Queen Angela: you make a valid point prince y/n but the other princess's need more then us asking them.

Adora stepped forward.

Adora: I can do it. I'll go to the closet kingdom as shera and get convince them to help us and rejoin the alliance.

Queen Angela: hmmm....very well you will leave first thing tomorrow morning.

Glimmer: really thanks mom......I mean your majesty.

Time skip
Next day

I had just woken up and when there was a knock at my door.