Chapter 5

No ones POV

We see a strange looking castle tucked besides a mountain. Lighting flashes in the sky as it rains. The camera zooms in on a window. Inside we see a green haired woman and she kneels down. The view changes and we see she is kneeling before a oven.

A shadow passes behind her. She smiles as she takes a baking sheet out of the oven. We see it's some kind of cake in the shape of a pig. She places it on a tray and turns around. She then grabs a purple icing bag and puts some on the cake. It topples to the side. Suddenly thunder and lighting crashes scaring her and she sprays frosting into the air. It lands on the counter making a mess another woman appears from the shadows behind her.

????: I got it!!

Green hair: aahhh!!!!

She wipes it up

Another figure comes out of the shadows this time it was a male and he had a bottle of soda.

????: here's the drink.

Green hair: aahhhhh!!!!

Suddenly the was a mechanical whirling noise behind them startling them. All three of them huddle together and scream. They turn around a see a small robot holding up a tray in its arms. The green haired woman sighed in relief.

Green hair: I don't think I'll ever get used to this things.

The green haired woman put a cover over the food and picked up the tray and gave it to the robot.

Green haired woman: here bring this to princess entrapta.

The robot makes robot noises and turns around heading back the way it came.

Male: I am glad I don't have to get lost in that maze any more.

After many twist and turns it comes to a stop in front of a wall and suddenly a panel opens in the wall. It reveals a secret entrance the robot enters and it closes.

The robot enters a room that was lined with robots on hooks he goes to a figure in the middle of the room we no see it to be a girl with very long purple hair in twin tails. We believe she is princess entrapShe looks up to her right and sees the tray.

Entrapta: yay snack time!

The robot removes the cover and entrapta smiles.

Entrapta: a pig so cute.

She picks it up and plops the treat into her mouth and chews it and swallows.

She takes the drink and nods to the robot.

Her hair then makes her stand up in front of a computer monitor. She then takes out what looked like a tape recorder from her pocket and turns it on.

Entrapta: day number 104.....105?..... or was it 103? no it was defiantly 104. I have gathered much information on the forgotten tech left by the first ones.

She picks up a green triangle shaped crystal. She looks at it smiling before putting it back. Unnoticed it turns from green to red. She then turn to another monitor.

Entrapta: but I believe I have almost cracked the code of first ones tech.

The now red crystal made tentacle like vains as it seemed merge with the computer and some robots hanging on hooks.

The computer monitors screen turns from a blue to a dark red.

Entrapta takes notice and looks around in surprise. Suddenly we see the out side of the castle as a burst of red energy escapes a on of the towed and then the top of the other one glows red.