Chapter 5 part 2

Your POV

(Thinking)

Whispering

As we walked through the court yard we noticed no signs of the horde. Which troubled me.

Glimmer: this is weird.

Y/n: yeah I have to agree with glimmer. The silence is starting to freak me out.

Adora: same here I feel as if we are being watched but no ones is around.

No one POV

Suddenly there was a loud bang sound startling the group. It startled cringer so much he jumped on adora's back knocking her to the ground.

Y/n: where'd that come from.

Glimmer: it came from down that ally way.

Glimmer disappears and reappears near the entrance of the alleyway. You and the others run to her

Glimmer: is anyone here we are here to help.

A robot came out of the shadows and attacked her.

Glimmer: AAAAHHH!!!!

You jump in front of her and cut it down. It's body fell to the ground as it's red eyes darken and turn off.

Y/n: what is that.

Bow: it looks like on of princess entrapta's robots. But somethings wrong with it.

You bend down next to the powered down robot and examine it closer.

Y/n: this looks familiar but why can't I place it.

Just then Adora placed her hand on your shoulder getting your attention.

Adora: Come on y/n we're moving on.

Y/n: yeah....right behind you.

Time skip

You,Adora ( now as shera ), glimmer and cringer were stuck in a cage and were separated from bow.

Y/n: we gotta get back to bow he could be in trouble.

Adora/shera: y/n right glimmer can you teleport us out of here??

Glimmer: on it grab on everyone.

Adora/ shera puts her hand on glimmers shoulder and you do the same on the opposite side. you than place your other hand on cringers head and glimmer teleports all of you out.

You appear in a small corridor.

Y/n: is this out???

Glimmer groans and teleports you all again.

You than appear in on the ledge of a tower.

Everyone: ahhhh (cringer: meewwww!!!)

You all teleport again.

You all then falling into a gear and once more glimmer teleport you all to the floor.

Y/n: okay how about.....

Adora/shera: no more teleporting.

Glimmer: agreed sounds like a good idea.

Y/n: I agree

Cringer rapidly nods his head agreeing with the three.

Just the a noise is heard behind from behind you. It causes you all to turn around suddenly at the noise a shadowy figure comes out of a vent and stands in the shadows looking at us. Cringer gets behind us shaking in fear at the sight of the figure.