Part 15

Well I'm depressed and sad af so I need yall to relate so turn a sad Playlist cause you're gonna cry at this one.

Sometimes in life we can't get what we want, even if we put all the effort we could.

Sometimes it's just not enough.

Sometimes you can cross the entire world, but it still won't be enough.

In Jungkook's case, he could betray his family and mafia, just to lose it all in a matter of minutes. A stupid mistake, that's all it takes.

But the young boy was never the type to give up easily, especially when it came to his beloved Jimin.
After a few seconds of complete shock, he looked back, where his...ex-boss went and immediately followed. He's been through so much to be there at this moment, ruining it was definitely not an option.

"Resign? What the fuck do you mean by that?" Jungkook called, silencing everyone and making them stop in their track, including Jimin himself.
The next this he knows, a knife was thrown at him.

Well not really at him, at the wall he was standing nearby, but the mafia head never miss, it was a warning.
Not that it really phased the frustrated bunny, but every single person there held their breath.

That situation was too intense for everyone, just a few hours ago these two boys laughed together and were too close to anyone's liking, but here they are now, yelling and throwing knives.
"You think I'm afraid? Aim better next time!" ...I don't know either man.

Jimin's silver hair moved a bit as he laughed, looking like a total psycho. Which he is. "You think I won't hurt you? That's really naïve of you, maybe stupid." The omega continued walking towards his room, hiding his hurt and angry feelings.
It didn't really matter, everyone is already thinking his mental stability is nonexistent, so why not act like it?

Why the hell was he wasting his time with that loser bodyguard? He had a specific plan to get back his childhood lover, how did that bunny asshole ruined that so easily?
Just a few more steps Jimin, hang in there, don't fall apart now.

The mafia head was dying to isolate himself in his room from everyone, he just wanted to cry, yell and maybe shoot a few things.
That was until a large hand landed on his shoulder, out of instinct he pushed the hand away and aimed his gun to the man's head. Who ended up being the desperate bodyguard.

One look. That's all it took from Jungkook to break the other.
A tear rolled on his chubby cheek and he lowered the gun, he looked so...broken.

"I love you."

Jimin's head snapped back up, looking at the smiling bunny in front of him. No one has ever said that to him, except...

The moment his childhood lover came in his thoughts, he stepped back and ran to his room. What the hell is going on? he likes Taehyung, so why is he trying so hard to keep up this act? He got what he wanted.
Or at least that's what he thought.

The sad boy was about to close the door, but the same large hand from before blocked it and in a matter of seconds Jungkook was in his room, closing the door behind him.

"I know you think I'm lying, but I do love you, I'm in love with you. Taehyung and I got closer but it was because of you, all of our conversations are about you." The younger started, leading the other to sit on the bed.

"You're driving me insane, I needed someone to talk to, about you. Plus, he helped us before, so I thought it would be best if he'll do it again." His hand found its way to Jimin's cheek, wiping the tears away. "I already told you, Tae is nothing more than a friend, you're the one that I want,"