Part 18

Do you remember when I said that Jimin's dad wasn't so approval of Jungkook?

Yeah, that's still going. And it's going strong.

The thing is, Jimin found out about it, and he is far from being happy.
It was an ordinary day, some meetings, food here and there, a lot of visits from the younger, when suddenly Hoseok, the IT guy, approached him.

"I need to talk to you about something," his voice was low and secretive, totally suggesting to keep this conversation on low.
This was an unusual thing, most of the time, the older is a total sweetheart and his smile can light up the most darkest room.

"What's up? Is there something wrong?" once they were in the control room, the redhead pointed towards the screen and told him to take a sit, he can not trust his legs at that moment and the older knew it, he just got out of the hospital but it was crucial for him to know.

As he hit the 'Enter' button, the video started rolling up, showing Jimin's dad talking bad about Jungkook, practically brainwashing them.
Well thank god for creating Jung Hoseok.

"When was this?"

"When you were at the hospital, Jungkook came here to get some stuff for you and your father got in a fight with him." They had a fight? What the hell? Jungkook never said anything about it.

The look in his father's eyes were full of hatred, and for no reason at all. This was exactly what he tried to stop, he knew that the hate for Jungkook's dad will blind him from seeing how sweet and different the young boy really is.
"Find where he is now." That's all he said, his voice is cold and distant.

"He's in a meeting right-" before he could even finish his sentence, Jimin was back on his feet, making his way to the conference room.
Who the fuck does he think he is, pulling this type of shit on his lover?

The door flew open, hitting the wall and getting everyone's attention. Just by the look on his face, everyone knew that shit was about to go down.
The fact that they didn't know who was the target, terrified them.

"Jimin, what are you doing here? You don't need to be in this meeting." Oh the audacity.

"Really? Did you even noticed that I got back from the hospital? Funny, since you didn't care enough to come see me even once." Yup, it's about to go down.
That wasn't really the reason he snapped, but everything he held inside just flew out of his mouth.

But it did made some people there raise an eyebrow, what kind of a father won't check on his son while he's in the hospital? "Jimin, let's just talk some other time," excuse me?
"I think the fuck not." Oh his voice is so low, I'm getting chills.

"Listen old man, I don't care that you don't give a shit about me, I don't care that you pretend to be a loving father when you're in fact an asshole and an abuser, but you will not trash talk about Jungkook." His father's face were glowing red, full of embarrassment and anger.
By now everyone in every single mafia knew about the couple, and actually most of them cheered for them, including some of the people in the room at the moment.

"You will not talk to me like that!" pffft, bitch, you created this monster and you will deal with that. "You don't get to tell me what to do. I'm in charge now, and this is your first and last warning." Jimin looked straight in the old man's eyes, scaring the living crap out of him and everyone else, "You will stop turning people against him, or I swear to god I will start a war against you if I have to. Don't fucking try me."

*Imagine him flipping his non-existent long hair and leaving the room dramatically*

A certain bunny boy stood right in front of the open door, a huge smile plastered on his lips, showing his bunny teeth. The sight was too cute for all the people there, since the conference door was still open, they could see the way Jimin first noticed him and the way he practically jumped on his boyfriend.

"You're so hot when you're defending me," Jungkook giggled and kissed the other's plump lips, looking straight at the angry former mafia head, making it clear that he's here to stay.
And just like that an argument started about the young couple who suddenly disappeared.

After a few minutes of kissing in the kitchen, Jimin noticed a small band-aid on his lover's hand, panicking that the younger might got into a fight, he pulled away and immediately examined his entire body to see if he got hurt in other places as well.
"What- Yah, calm down, what's wrong?"

"Did you got into a fight with someone? What the fuck happened to your hand? Are you okay? I swear to god I will kill them, who was-"

"Yah! Breath for a second! I'm perfectly fine, I just got a new tattoo."
Silence.
Honestly? I can't blame him.
Another tattoo? Like his sleeve and those that are on his chest weren't enough. I mean holy shit, why is it so hot? I-

Okay I'll stop now.

But I'll be back to rant.

Right now Jungkook took off his band-aid and showed the shocked omega his new tattoo, the letters JM on his knuckles.

Can someone tattoo my initial on their hand too? I-
I'm so single.

"Did you really just... " I understand your loss of words, I really do.
A few people who walked by the kitchen caught glimpses of the conversation, but they got the most important part, and in a matter of minutes everyone in the mansion knew about the sweet gesture the younger boy did for their boss.

How can they consider him as an enemy like that?

"I love you so much," Jimin whispered and pulled his lover to a sweet kiss, which the younger immediately responded back. Even Hoseok who saw everything from the security cameras let out a small "aww".

After a few seconds his eyes drifted to a certain bodyguard who watched the couple from afar while smiling, he looked so cute like that.
He already saw him a few times.
Okay more than a few times.

Okay he saw him practically all the time.

But it's not like he stalked the guy.

Okay that was a lie, he's definitely stalking him.

Well, what's the point of being the IT guy with access to all the cameras in the mansion, if you're not going to stalk cute guys?
A guy.

No, that's also a lie.

He actually stalked one of the Kim's too, Taehyung perhaps.

It's okay Hobi, I would do the exact thing.
I mean, who allowed them to be that attractive? It's illegal.

Or at least it should be.

And while Hoseok's thoughts continued to wander between both boys, Jimin asked his now only bodyguard to go and call the IT guy.
Well shit.

That could be okay, if the brunette would actually pay attention, but he was so lost in his own thoughts that he didn't even hear the door.
A soft voice burst his bubble and suddenly he noticed the blonde guy he stalked just a few minutes ago.

To say that he was losing his shit, was an understatement, he just stared at Yoongi while the little Hobi inside his brain was running from side to side, yelling "what the fuck" over and over again while flailing his arms in the air.

"Hoseok?"

Oh shit he's talking to him, he had to collect himself before he would make it obvious.
So he mentally slapped little Hobi and put a smile on his face, to at least seem as normal.

"The boss is calling you...is everything okay?" the brunette is quick to nod and reassure that he's okay, which he is not.
Both boys got out of the room and made their way back to their boss, who was slightly busy kissing his boyfriend.

When Jimin finally acknowledged their presence, he smiled at the brunette and hugged him shortly, which took everyone by surprise. "Thank you for telling me Hobi, I know it might be scary since he was your former boss, but you have earned my trust." The most adorable smile appeared on the omega's face, his eyes disappearing due to how big his smile was.

Every heart melted after seeing that, the little mafia head definitely changed.
For the better of course.